new girl

Alex's POV

    Do you ever wonder why things happen for a reason?  I do, my mom died from brain cancer. I don't know it had to be her. I mean she was a living mom. She always made sure I was okay, and always there for me.when I needed her.

     Now, it's just me and my da d. My dad is a workaholic. He works slot, but only to provide food and a home. My dad will be there when I need him, but I just push him out because if my mom. She was the one I really trusted. And when she died, I didn't know what to do. So,, I his pushed people out. I never left home. No I didn't cut, but I wanted too. But I couldn't cuz of my mom. So I would just wear rubber bands and pull Kb them. My wrist usually ended up swollen.

_____________________________________

   *Yea bitch Yea bitch, call me Steve.oh, Yea bitch Yea bitch call me Steve imma wild but, imma wild boy*

   I woke to my alarm playing WILD BOY by MGK. I then heard a knock on my door.

"hey Alex wake up, you have school."my dad said

"I know.uk know" I replied while.getting up and going to the bathroom for my routine.

  After I finished my routine, I went to my closet and picked out a NIRVANA sweater with blue skinny jeans, and black / white converse. I lit my hair in a meat bin, and walked out to the kitchen.

    I saw my dad grabbing my bad and giving it to me. We walked.out the house.and into his car. He drove me to Starbucks, and got me a latte. The drove me to school.

"good luck" he said and kissed my forehead

"thanks" I said while getting out the car.

   I walked up to the double doors and strolled through hallway. As I was walking, I started to get weird looks from everyone. I got some.looks that said "is tht the new girl" , "she looks so. Fine" , and looks from within guessing is the school slurs tht said "we what a beast" .

   As soon as I was bout to turn into another hallway, I was knocked to the ground my something soft. I looked up to see a KIWI boy looking down at me with sorrow. I got up and noticed my sweater was covered in my Starbucks, great what a great day I'm having so far.

"I'm so so so sorry" the kiwi boy stated

"it's fine, it was an accident" I replied

"Omg I got your sweater dirty, I have another time in my locker, follow me and I will lend you a shirt."he said

"uh okay"I replied

  I followed the random boy to his locker. As we got to his locker, I sad 3 boys standing there talking and laughing also playing around.

"so your saying tht you didn't get any last might because you didn't being ice cream" a punk haired boy said while starting to laugh

"it's not funny, when Melanie also for something she means it" the blonde one replied

  "hey guys"the kiwi boy stated

"hey Calum"the 3 boys choruses

I'm guessing the boy I ran into is Calum.

  "hey guys" Calum replied

"who's this"the dirty blonde questioned

"I'm Alex. Alex Rodriguez "I answered.

"oh"the blonde one said

"I kinda ran into her, and spilled coffee on her" Calum said.

"hahaha"the laughed

  "anyway, um Alex this is Michael" he pointed to the pink haired boy, "this is luke" Calum pointed to the blonde boy with a lip piercing , "and this is. Ashton" he pointed to the dirty blonde.

Calum the opened his locker and face me a Nirvana tee.

"hey Thts mine"luke whined

"she needs it since I spilled coffee on her"Calum replied

  I the grabbed the tee, and went to te restroom to change. After that Blum took me to go get my timetable.

Timetable:

1)English - Calum &Michael

2)Spanish/French- Ashton &luke

3) chemistry -Michael &Ashton

4)lunch-Michael,Ashton,luke,Calum

5)algebra-luke&Calum

6) pe-luke,Calum,Michael,Ashton

7)free period-Michael

LoO

MICHAEL'S PIC

Me and the boys were there at Calum's locker, her waiting for him. As me and the boys were laughing cause luke didn't get any from Melanie last night. When I turn to see Calum with a beautiful girl. She was about 5'9. she had wavy blonde hair with her tips died blue. She had a Nirvana sweater on. I could tell she had pretty good taste. I even may be crushing on her. I want her to be mine already.

ALEX'S POV

I walked into English with Calum and Michael. Calum sat next to a girl, who must've been his girlfriend since he pecked her lips. As for Michael he went and sat at a table alone.

"you must be Alex our new student"Mrs.yadi asked

"yes"I replied

"why don't you go and have a seat next to Mr.Clifford"she stated.

I went and sat next to Michael who have me an asuring smile. For the rest of half the day I spent talking to the boys, and learned a few things bout them.