Busy Night

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair , feeling extremely exhausted. I put my paperwork aside and decided to check on my maid ,Perrie. I stood up and stretched till I heard my bones pop. Wow , how long have I been working?

I slowly and quietly walked down the stairs . seeing her bent over as she dust the mini cupboard next to my vase. I bit my lip as my eyes roamed the lower part of her body. Her black lace were visible , and sexy. I continued walking towards the couch with Perrie still not acknowledging my presence. I sat down and crossed my legs with my posture up straight.

"Perrie darling , you're working too hard ,"I said , breaking the silence and causing her to jump a little.

Öh , Miss. I didn't realize you were here ,"she chuckled nervously. I smiled and patted the seat opposite mine , signaling her to take a seat. "It's fine , take a break"

She nodded before she did as told. Her already short dress rose up a bit , exposing more of her skin. I took a sharp breath , causing her to look at me questioningly. "Everything okay , Miss?"

"Y-yeah , perfectly fine ,"I managed to stammer out. Damn , the things this girl does to me.

We then just sat in an awkward silence , her whistling away. I can't help but stare at her features. Those icy blue yes , them blonde locks and those lips. Damn I want to feel those lips all over my body. As my eyes looked down , I noticed that only one of her buttons are actually buttoned , making most of her cleavage show.

I looked back up only to meet her gaze staring into mine. When she realized I was staring , she immediately looked away , a small grin obvious on her face.

"Perrie ,"I asked and she hums in response.

"I need you ,"I stated. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Okay.. do you need me to clean your bedroom? I"ll get-" I then cut her off ,"No , Perrie, I need you"

Her eyes widened when she finally caught on to what I was saying. Man , for a hot girl , she really is slow.

"But Miss -" I , once again , cut her off ,"No buts. I pay you and you'll do as I say. Get to my room and undress yourself. When I get there , you better be ready"

I saw her swallow her swallow before nodding vigorously and scurrying off up to my bedroom. I felt my panties getting moidt and I blame Perrie for that. I slipped my hand into my panties and gently run my fingers over my already wet pussy. "Shit..."

I pulled my hand out and took my time to walk up the stairs to my bedroom. As I opened the door , Perrie stood absolutely naked while leaning against my closet. I licked my lips as I fucked her with my eyes. I slowly approached her before harshly pulling her body into mine , her back against my front.

She let out a gasp when my hand massaged her boobs. My fingers found her right nipple and played with it , causing her to let out quiet moans.

"You can be as loud as you want , baby girl. Let the whole neighbourhood know who;s gonna fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before ," I whispered huskily in her ear.

My hands continued touching every inch of her body , teasing her. My hand found her pussy and cupped it , causing her to jump slightly. I smirked as I ran a finger up her slit slowly.

"Miss... fuck me please ," she whined as she bucked her hips up to meet my fingers.

I chuckled as I pressed kisses on her neck while my hands slowly rubbed her clit. She tipped her head back , letting me have more access to her neck. Her moans became louder and louder as my fingers rubbed faster and harder. "Right there , Mistress oh don't stop!" she screamed out as I picked up speed and added two fingers inside her.

"Oh , don't worry I won't" I chuckled lowly in her ear.

My fingers slammed in and out of her repeatedly as my other head played with her boobs. I added a third finger and managed to slip in my pinky finger , stretching her out. "Fuck , fuck! Mistress I'm so close-OH!" she moaned out as her legs quivered and cum leaked down her long pale legs. I slowly pulled my fingers out and smirked at a panting Perrie.

"Get on the bed ,"I simply demanded. Without any questions asked , she did as told. I slipped off my skirt along with my panties and crawled over to her on the bed. Her pussy was glistening with cum and I wanted to taste it so bad , so I did. I lowered my head so I was in line with her pussy. I licked a stripe up her slit , causing her to already moan loudly due to the sensitivity from her last orgasm. Oh , honey that was just the beginning. I sucked on her clit repeatedly , causing more profanities and moans to escape her mouth. It wasn't long until my mouth was filled with her cum and I licked her clean.

I sat up and waited a few seconds till Perrie calmed down. I then placed my pussy against hers , causing both of us to moan out loudly.

"Miss , I'm so sensitive"

I didn't listen to a word she said and kept grinding our pussies together , our clits bumping into each other. I humped harder every time and I felt my orgasm building up. "Shit , Perrie" I moaned out.

"Please s-stop , Miss! Oh fuck!" she screamed out , her third orgasm taking over. I continued scissoring her until I came all over her pussy. I fell on top of her , my hands propping me up so I don't crush her. We were both a panting mess. I kissed her softly before falling to my side.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your little pussy ," I joked , my hand rubbing her clit again. She then slapped my hand away. "That was the best shag I've ever had. Thanks to you ," she said , pecking my lips.

"Right so don't try to fuck me while I sleep ," she murmured , her eyelids covering her blue orbs. I giggled lightly before pulling her body towards mine and soon falling into a deep sleep , due to the very busy night.