First Date + First Kiss

Kuroko Kamenaga

I'm excited. My first date with Kuroko. I hope everything goes as planned. Kuroko promised to arrived at my house about 5 p.m

Today is Saturday and we'll going to have some much fun together. We both enjoy reading books, writing and and poetry.

Yesterday, I asked Shiromi about Kuroko favourite food since Shiromi knows almost everything about her. She said that Kuroko is a vegetarian and her favourite dishes is _____(honestly, I don't know any vegetarian dishes).

5 more minutes before the clock strikes 5 p.m and I already heard the doorbell rings. Quickly, I put down my apron and greet her.

"Good evening, Kuroko. You are early today. Ready to hang out together?" I cheerfully welcome her inside.

"Good evening to you too, (your name). Yes I am ready to hang out with you. May I ask you, what were you doing before I arrive?"

"I was making (vegetarian dishes). I hope you wouldn't mind."

"Of course I would mind. Do you need any assistance with preparing it?"

"No, I can handle it myself. You just have a seat and make yourself at home." I softly refuse her offer.

The date went suprisingly well. We talked about our interest and turns out we have almost the same interest.

We ended the date with watching (favourite movie) together. I was leaning against Kuroko chest.

"Kuroko? Can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?" She replied.

"Do you love me? I mean maybe just a friend or..."

Before I managed to finish my sentence, Kuroko kissed me on the lips.

"Did that answers your question?"

"Completely"

Akane Toriyasu

Finally the day has come. We found the perfect time to hang out with each other. As I promised, I arrived at Akane's house at 5 p.m .

It takes her a while to open up the door but it was worth it. Inside, Akane set up a table with candles and some dishes on the table. Truth been told, it kinda reminded me of the occult club ritual.

"A-Akane... this is amazing. H-how d-did you set this up q-quickly? But s-still y-you don't have to." I was amazed by her determination.

"Well, anything for you, (your name). Come on, have a seat." She lead me to the seat in front of her.

We started eating in silence until she speak up, destroying the silence.

"(Your name), how was the food? Is it anything missing?"

"N-no, Akane. Everything is perfect." I mumbled the last part.

We finished the dish quickly so we could have fun playing games together. We ended up playing truth or dare.

"Okay, (your name). Truth or dare?" It was Akane's turn to ask.

"I-I'll go with truth."

"What would you do if someone steal your first kiss?"

"De-depending on t-the person. I-if it someone I l-like, I'll w-wouldn't mind i-it." I answered.

"Okay then, your turn, (your name)."

"Truth or d-dare, Akane?"

"Give me a dare." She smile cheekily.

"I-I dare you.... to k-kiss someone you have a c-crush on. Whenever y-you have the time." Now it's my turn to give a cheeky smile.