Chapter 7

*Skips to the next few days*

Harry's POV

I planned to get Lola, Sam, Amy and Jake to sleep over my place because they have been asking. So I asked my dad when would be a good day.

"Hey Dad, can my friends come over and sleepover for a night?"

"Yes sure they can! Why not you let them know you can come over this Saturday night? Sorry I didnt let you know earlier son, I have to go to France for 2 weeks. There's just too much work and I forgot to let you know!"

"Oh it's alright Dad I understand and I can tell you've been really busy lately I mean it's like 11:30PM and you're still working, you should be sleeping now, it's still a working day tomorrow"

"No it's okay Harry. I'm already finishing soon, you should probably get to bed now, you wouldnt want to have a hard time waking up tomorrow for school,"

"Well okay then see you at breakfat tomorrow then! Goodnight Dad," I said as I left his room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was lunch in school and I walked to the normal table where our clique sat with my food tray. Me and Sam were there first because we walked from our class which we had together. As we waited for Jake, Amy and Lola, we talked to each other for awhile.

"So Harry, do you have a crush? Not saying I have a crush on you eventhough youre kind of cute sometimes but I mean just asking," Sam asked me as she drank her orange juice. She did make things slightly awkward when she said I was cute sometimes but I decided to ignore it.

"Um.... Y-y-es... Yes I do...." I stuttered.

"Can I make a wild guess? Is it... Lola?" she said emphasizing on Lola's name. As she mentioned her name, I spat out my lettuce slice. I was shocked. How in the world did she know?? Is it that obvious I have a crush on her???

"How'd you know???!!!"

"Well I see you staring at her ALLLLLL the time. Okay. Let me just tell you something, she has a crush on you too."

When I heard Sam say that, I was speechless for a moment. Did she just say that she has a crush on me too?? Was Sam fibbing? Or was it for real?

"Good try Sammy,"

"Whatever I had just said is not bullshit at all, I SWEAR. She has a crush on you,"

Just then, we saw Lola, Amy and Jake walk in with their foodtrays and Sam and I kept our mouths shut like as if nothing happened. And there was an awkward silence. This would probably sound weird but I couldnt contain my happiness that filled in me knowing that she likes me too! Well according to Sam. And Sam better not be lying.

Breaking the ice, I raised up the sleepover/hangout at my place on Saturday thing, "Hey guys, I asked my dad about the sleepover and are you all free on Saturday night?" All four nodded their heads with abit of excitement.

"Cool, I cant wait! We should probably order some pizza and stuff and watch movies and stay up. I hope it wont be like a 8 year old's sleepover though!" I said as they chuckled.

We talked about a few things before leaving the cafeteria for our next class, and just then I got a text from Sam.

"Hey meet me outside school and i'll drive you home. Lola's mom is picking her up today but probably we can talk about your C R U S H and stuff. See ya!"

Heyyyy sorry for a really crappy chapter, but I promise the next few chapters will get better and more 'intense' lolol. And well at least not boring like this one. By the way, thank you so much for tons of reads!!! I'm close to 1k!!!!! Love you all!!!

So what do you think of Sam? She finds Harry cute and probably eyecandies him but do you think shes taking advantage? Or will she remain as a good friend to Lola and Harry, trying to get them together? (Hahahah as you can see I'm trying my best to interact with you guys but I'm not that good at it ;ppppp)