when i care..

When i care...
◇ They think i dont have any other thing to do.
◇They think they are special but not me.
◇ They think less about me.
◇ They think i am being bossy.
◇ They say i dont have a class.
◇ They feel like kings and queen.
◇when i care they dont care.

Seriouly now if you care about anyone. They think that now they are very special and i ( us ) are just here to serve people. Like what!
Caring is a beautifull part of a human. Why take it like that.
We care just because we respect your choices and we want to solve your problems and want to see you with less burden. Because we know how it feels with burden all the time..
But in the end its just us.
That gif describes a libra or any other person who cares. In the end its just ourselves.

" In a crowd there is a place only i could see and i could be at"

" I have too many people around me, i have so many friends but they dont have time "

" i dont have time but i make time for them.
But when its time for them to make time....
They dont have time "

Basically it means that when i need them they say they dont have time or they just lie..

Sometimes i care alot.Like it was our presentation in university... ( example just an example ) and i did most of the work and helped other and litterly i was the only one arranging stuff and they called me the BOSS! but.....they changed their attitudes towards me... they just put everything on me.. and tried to ignore me and my words because they thought i was being bossy and i was just taking " extra tenstion ".
"THEY STARTED TO IGNORE ME FOR THEM. AND BEING A LIBRA... I HATE BEING IGNORED! AND I HATE THOSE WHO IGNORE OTHERS!"
the point is...i just cared about them. They were not being serious... and i cared about their grades aswell and our group.
Like lol " extra tenstion "😂😂😂
Well let me tell you what happend then...
Only me and my friend did great but rest of them just wasted the chance.. and they didnt do great.
Their points were not clear🤣😂XD like what!?.

The whole point of this example is to tell that being caring is good but for them being caring is " taking extra tenstion " or "being bossy".

Now there are people who respect our care. But they are so hard to find.

Why do people hurt people who give them time and care.

Basically save your time.
Dont waste it on anyone.
Seriously forget it.
Just have time for yourself.
If you would give them time dont expect the same.