Moving.

Dan Howell just moved from his house in Manchester to his house in London, England. The air was cool and crisp while he was helping his mom carry boxes from their old car into their new house. Dan could see his breath forming in the air while he walks into the front door. "Mum, how many boxes are there?" Dan shouted throughout the house, not knowing where his mum had gone. "There's about 3 more, sweetie!" Dan cringed at the thought that his mum had just called him "sweetie" , because he was 15 now. Dan was wondering when his mum would realize he wasn't a baby anymore. "Okay mum, I'll go and get them!" "Thank you sweetie!" Dan cringed. He would tell his mum to stop calling him that sooner or later. Dan opens the door, and goes back into the cool, crisp night air, getting the other 3 boxes when he spots a boy, about 15, the same age as Dan. The boy has a black fringe to the right, and skin that's as pale as milk. He has piercing blue eyes that could make any girl scream. He's wearing a blue plaid flannel, and black skinny jeans. Dan spots the boy, and the boy spots Dan. The boy seems friendly, as when Dan was struggling with the last 3 boxes, the boy offered the help. " oh! Let me help you with those!" Said the boy as he took the 2 heaviest boxes from Dan, leaving him with 1 box that was average weight. "Oh, u... thanks!" Said Dan letting the boy take the 2 boxes. "Wow, your really strong..... uh....." Said Dan, wondering the boys name. "Phil! Nice to meet you.....?" "Dan." Phil. The boys name was Phil. I like that name. "Nice to meet you, Dan!" The boy had said Dan's name. He had liked that. "You too, Phil!". When the boys got finished with their introduction, Dan and Phil carried the boxes in to the front door, where Dan's mother appeared. "Hey, sweetie!, oh! Have you made a new friend?" Dan cringed hard. "Mum! Please stop calling me that! I'm 15!" Huh, Phil thought, Dan is 15! So am I.... maybe we will become friends when he figures out I'm his next door neighbor. "Oh, I'm sorry, I guess it's just a habit." Dan looked at his mum, with an appreciative nod. "Oh, and who is your new friend?" "We're not friends yet, we just met each other, and he helped me carry in boxes. His name is Phil!" " well, nice to meet you Phil! I'm Jackie, Dan's mum. Thank you for helping Dan carry in boxes! We hope to see you around!" "No problem, Jackie! See you guys around! Bye!" And with that, the boy named Phil had just started a soon to be friendship.

Authors notes—-

Hey guys! Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! This was my first chapter ever in phanfic, so I hope you like it! 😁❤️