1.New beginning ; new school

''Uncle , please I have nowhere to go! Where will i live if you also tell me to go away''i said sobbing.

''It was the last thing i could do for you that i kept you in my house for 2 months and ruined my family's peace because of you .. Na Ga [Get out ]''

''Uncle Please please How can you do this to me??''Its only 3 months since Appa died ''...I cried.

 ''I dont care , It was easy for him to leave some brat like you here and died with his Freak lover.!!''Get out while i'm asking you nicely.''

I took MY  suitcase and got out from the house then looked at the necklace  mother gave me on my 13th birthday.''Omma,Why did you leave me?Wae?If only you were here appa would be alive too!''

I went to kim Na Na's apartment who was my only friend and supportive companion.As Na na opened her Door I burst into tears..

''What's wrong y/n? Why are you crying???'' As soon as Na na said that I hugged her and replied''Uncle had kicked me out what will i do?Why am i alive??Why didn't i die with mom and dad.....Why am i left alone?I wont to die....''

Nana said''please don't say that,I only have you and you only have me , dont cry You can live here with me..Don't be depressed ! Nothing can be done about death.''

Nana took me  inside her room and brought me a glass of water. I said''Thankyou!For being with me nana!'' Anieyo ''said nana. Me :- Lets go out and eat something

Nana:-Yes. come on lets go .We went to a Small restaurant and ordered Kimchi fried rice and noodle soup . I looked around the restaurant and remembered when our family came here happily some years ago.i didn't knew that was my happiest time.

''Ya!Ya! Y/n''Said nana. ''Yes what?''I asked.

''Where are you lost ?'' said nana. ''Sorry'' I said.As we both walked outside I saw a funny clown playing with kids . Nana and i started laughing  then suddenly i bumped hard into something...no someone!!

''AAH?Watch where you going''said a stranger. ''Yah! ahjusshi you didn't saw where you were going?How come it's my fault?Why are you wearing an oversized hoodie cap when you can't see through it.... i think.....?'' i screamed.

''Ahjusshi?Im only 18.Watch what you are saying Its clearly your faoult when you were laughing like a comedian.!!!

''Sorry , sorry  my friend is a little...... sorry'' said Nana and took me out of there.....

''I am what??i asked nana....''you're you're vERY funny and cute.....Lets go home now.I gotta work tomorrow'' said nana.

[AFter Two days:]

I said ''AT last i found a good academy for myself and you''

''But i have to find a part-time job!!''

''Yes we have too'' ''BUT  y/n ?

I said ''yes?''

nana;''I can't stop thinking about what boys their will be at that school......Maybe i meet my soul-m....''

''Yah please....we will go for studying not for making boyfriends!!aish seriously you are really bad girl'' i said

''I was joking...!!''

''Comeon! it's time to sleep'' i said ignoring her.

''ARRASO!Meanie!''nana said annoyingly.

NEXT DAY;

''Hurryup nana!we 're getting late......We have to catch the bus too!!''

''ok just my eyeliner is left....wait''nana said.

i said to nana:''OMO are you going to a fashion show?''

''No....I cant be simple like you ...OK im done..''

We ran to the bus and after 15 minutes we reached The Supreme Academy.....The most interesting thing it has is That it gives rooms to each two students in a class..I wish i get my room with nana......we'll have so much fun.

After some time our sectionhead assigned us into our class....we both had the same section....I WAS so happy!!

The classteacher welcomed us And said ''Please introduce yourselves to the class''

My heart was pounding.Then i I said after a smile;''Hello[i bowed] my name is Lee[ y/n] .I am 18 years old.I look forward to you all as my fellow classmates''

Nana introduced herself cutely...And then we both went to empty seats.I sat next to a boy who was lost in a book and glanced at me for a second then took out his headphones and started listening to music.As Physics teacher came , I looked To nana who hated physics and she made a funny face,I chuckled.The lesson was good then suddenly my Pouch fell down.As i was going to pick it up,The boy sitting next to me also reached out a hand to my pouch and our hands touched.I was embarrased i took my hand back and then he gave me the pouch . 

''Thank you'' i said.He smiled for a moment and then turned away.I asked hesitatingly ''What's your name?i'm y/n ''.

''Y/n I'm Myungsoo . Nice to meet you.'' ''so , Did you like the lessons till now?''

''Yes !''  i said.

''well, let me tell you something.''

I said; ''what's that?''

Myungsoo :''There is a really really rude dangerous  student in this class .However , he is absent today ,You are a lucky student that you didn't met him on your first day.''

I said :''OH!I see,But why is he absent today?''

Myungsoo :''HE got in a fight with his roommate a week ago and that student is hospitalized due to serious  injuries....''

I asked curiously:''so, why didn't the school expelled this dangerous student?''

Myungsoo: That dangerous boy's father is the head of supreme academy education committee...

''Ah'' i replied.

[Bell rings] 

I meet Nana at the cafeteria .Suddenly Bad by INFINITE plays.MY favourite song.Nana and me hummed along.