Chapter Ten: I Hate You Now

Hellooo people!! Another update!!

Hope you still continue supporting and reading my Storyyy!!

Vote and Comment if you like!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Ten

After that very refreshing bath, I slightly peeked out of the door, just making sure if Harry isn't there.

The white towel wrapped around my body as I went out of the bathroom, right over to the bed. I saw my clothes on the bed, I smiled slightly. I knew that Harry prepared and put it on the bed.

I carefully wore my underwear and bra, when suddenly the door opened. I screamed so loud, and quickly cover up my body with the white towel. "Harry!! I hate you!!" I screamed, looking at Harry's direction.

He was leaning against the doorframe with those famous cheeky smile. "How can you hate me baby? You already said you love me, right?" He said, walking towards me.

"Hmmmp, I hate you," I said, looking down. Then suddenly, I felt hands around my waist. I looked up and saw Harry, looking straight through my soul, it was kind of hot and cute. But, he's kind of serious now.

"Ha-ha-Harry? Wha-Wha-what are you doing?" I asked, stuttering slightly. He suddenly pushed me on the wall, his hands cornering my both sides, me unable to run away.

"Well, just checking you out. You took so long in the bathroom, I was really worried," he said, putting a little piece of my hair away from my face all the way to the back of my ears.

"Ha-ha-Harry, I need to dress up," I said, really so nervous at his actions.

"I won't let you go unless you say, 'I love you, Harry, please let me dress up,' I would like to hear my baby beg," Harry said, kissing my neck, and whispering through my ear.

What could I do? He was so hot! Ughhhhh!!

"I-I- love you, Harry, please let me dress up, please," I said, pushing Harry slightly, my other hand still holding on the white towel.

"What was that babe? I didn't quite hear it," Harry said, with a slight chuckle.

"I said, I love you Harry, please let me dress up," I said, and finally he let go of me, placing a quick kiss on my lips. Earning a small smile from me.

"That's my girl," Harry laughed slightly, "Now, go dress up, while I take a bath," he said, heading all the way to the bathroom.

Now that he was in the bathroom, I quickly dressed up and sat down on the bed, drying off my hair with the towel. When suddenly, I heard the bathroom door open, I saw half naked Harry, towel that is wrapped around his hips. His hair dripping wet, I'll tell you this, he was so hot.

"Hey babe," he said, going to his closet grabbing some underwear. He quickly wore it and faced me. "Done drooling over me, baby?" He asked, with a laugh.

"What? Noooo!!" I said, looking down, blushing, super embarrassed.

I heard a him laugh, and when I looked up, he was already dressed up. He was wearing a plain white t - shirt and tight pants.

"You take a bath that fast?" I dare to question. "Well, yeah? I put on shampoo and soap, what do you expect?" He asked, sitting beside me on the bed.

"Oh okay," I said, "Can I borrow your brush?" I asked.

"Yeah, here." He said, handing me his brush. "How do you even brush your hair? It's hard, right?" I asked, okay, I was just curios that's all. Do not get the wrong idea!

"Hmmm, well, I don't know actually, but, I just brush it off, and babe, you ask too much, come on let's go down, time to eat breakfast," he said, standing up and lending a hand.

I gladly grabbed it and stood up. We went down the stairs, hand in hand. And directly went to the kitchen.

I saw the table was fixed and prepared really well, table for two.

Two plates, both each with 3 layered pancake, syrup all over it and a splash of whip cream above it. Also, there were two glasses of orange juice.

I smiled at the thought that Harry prepared all of this. "Thank you Harry," I said, hugging Harry and quickly sitting down on the chair. "I am starving!"

Harry chuckled slightly and sat beside me, and then ate. "Babe, I don't want you calling me Harry," he said, looking up at me.

"Ehh? Why? I like that name," I said, looking up at him.

"Call me something else," he said, slicing his pancake.

"Marcel?" I laughed.

"No,"

"How about Harold?"

"God, no! I do not like people calling me Harold," he said.

"But you love me, right?" I said, a little teasing will do.

"I do, but do not call me that," he said, eating a slice of pancake.

"I know, how about Curly?" I asked, eating.

"Much better," he said, giving me a small smile.

"Then, I'll call you Curly," I said, smiling widely.

After eating breakfast, and helping Curly washing the dishes. We both went to the living room and talk for hours. Then suddenly, an idea popped in Harry's head.

"Wanna play Wii?" He asked, standing up.

"Yeah, sure," I said, grabbing the game controller.

"You can't beat me," Curly said, pressing the button.

"Oh really?" I said, with a questioning look, and game face on.

"It's on, baby," Curly said, slightly teasing.

"Oh, it's on!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh!

They are so cute!

Ughhh!! I love it!!!