Adri's life

~Adri, bring me some water~Coming Mrs.Green~Mrs.Green is an old lady that raised me when I was little. She always said that I need to work in order to pay her for what she has done for me. She is very mean but she is the only person that helped me. I rather be living with a mean old lady than live on the streets. I sleep on a very old sofa and I consider myself a professional gardener sense that's what I do. ~Adri,my water!!~oh yeah,~coming~Here Mrs. Green~Thank you my dear,now go buy me a pineapple~I'm pretty much like a maid. Allot of rich people have one or several maids. The only thing is that she has me for free so she doesn't pay me at all. Once she wanted me to leave because she this I was useless. Gardeners aren't seen that much sense technology took over everything. Now fruits are  produced by computers and they taste like the real ones. Mrs. Green gave me the money and I was thinking of the super market when I realized I was already there. ~what. Just. Hapened?~How did I get here?~ANYWAYS~I grabbed some pineapples and the went to check out. We have to go through an eye scanner. They make sure you are a real human and not a droid. Oh,yeah,we have droids now that look like humans. I payed and went back to Mrs. Green's house. It's not fair how i can't live like a normal teenager (17). I want to live like a normal person would. I took my stuff and I was thinking of going to the beach. The last thing I new Mrs. Green came and said. 'I will end you for this' and the I disappeared. I think I can teleport,that's awsom. When I got to the beach I saw a boy that looked around my age looking at me.

                              4 years later

I'm so nervous. Allot of people came. Oh, you might be confused on what's going on. Well...remember that boy I saw. We felt in love and today I'm getting married. I walk down the isle and there he is. Standing and smiling at me. I love him so much.
                              1 year Later
We had a baby girl and we named her Anna. Everything went better than I ever imagined. We're all very happy.