Chapter 4: The Terrifying Encounter

BEN POV

I woke up to the sound of sobbing. I looked to my bed to see y/n sitting there, crying. I wanted to go ask her why but I think it is best for me not to bug her right now. I'll ask her in the morning.

Y/n POV

It was finally morning. I managed to fall asleep for a bit. I woke up to the bright rays of the sun. I noticed that the computer was off. I sat up and looked around for BEN. I couldn't find him. I heard a knock at the door. "Time for breakfast. I'm here to bring you to the dining room." Said Masky's voice through the door. I got up and went to the door. I was still wearing my clothes from last night because I didn't have any pyjamas. I opened the door to see Masky patiently waiting. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded. We headed down to a huge dining room. There were many seats and most of them were already full. Toby invited me to the seat right beside him. I sat down in between Toby and BEN. A few moments later, Slender came in the room holding a plate of food for each person. Since he didnt know what I liked, he gave me waffles, bacon and eggs. I noticed that each person had different plates. Toby had a stack of just waffles with syrup, EJ had a plate of...... kidneys? Masky and Hoodie each had a plate of strawberry cheesecake, and everyone else also had food that they enjoyed. I ate my breakfast, silently looking around the room. I noticed a girl wearing a mask kinda like Masky's. She had long, wavy black hair, a black dress or shirt. I wasn't sure because the table kinda blocked me from seeing it. She stared at me for a moment. She was talking to a girl with light brown hair and one green eye and one eye that looked like clock, wearing a blue-gray jacket. She gave me a nasty look.

~Time skip brought to you by author-chan's laziness~

Breakfast was over and I was heading back to BEN's room to get my hoodie that I left there for breakfast. While I was walking, I got pinned to the wall by the girl with the black hair that I saw during breakfast. "Who the hell are you." She said in a little bit of an angered tone. I couldn't respond because my note pad was in my pocket and I can't talk. "She said: who the hell are you!" The girl with the clock eye said. No one was around so I kneed the black haired girl in the stomach. She fell to the ground as I tried running away. The clock eyed girl caught my arm and pulled me to the ground. With my free hand, I quickly took out my notepad and pen and started writing. I can't talk. This is my only communication. I held the notepad to her. "Yeah right. You just want to seem special. And that doesn't tell me who the hell you are or why you're here and beating up my friend." The girl said. She was about to kick me when Slenderman showed up with Masky, Hoodie, Toby and EJ. Slender grabbed the girl into the air with a tendril. "Calm down child. She is a new creepypasta. She is mute." Slender said. Masky and Hoodie were coming over to help me up. Next thing I know, the girl with the mask kicks my head and I pass out.

I wake up in BEN's bed. I notice that Jeff and BEN were beside the bed watching me for when I wake up. "Are you okay?" They asked at the same time. I nodded. My head hurt a lot where the masked girl kicked me. "What happened?" Asked BEN. I sat up and reached for my notepad and pen. I was heading to BEN's room to grab my hoodie when suddenly a girl with a white mask like Masky's that was wearing a black dress attacked me. I couldn't get my notepad because it was in my pocket so I kneed her in the stomach. Then, a girl with a clock eye that was with the other girl, attacked me. She pulled me to the ground. Slender, Masky, Hoodie and Eyeless Jack showed up right before she was able to do much damage but then the first girl kicked my head and knocked me out. I wrote. They nodded. "Jane and Clockwork are their names. I'm sure you can guess which is which based on one of their apearences." Jeff said. I nodded. This will take a while to get used to. At least here I have people who can help me with the bitches. I thought. I hope they didn't see my cut. I don't want anyone who hasn't already seen it to know about it. I thought.

Hope you enjoyed. Happy new year. It is finally 2018. Please vote on this book. If I get enough votes, I will try to update at least 2-3 chapters every day. Even when school starts again. My goal will be to get 50 at least in total for this book. If I get more, I won't complain. Bye my little devils.