The Call

Mya's Pov-
"I'm calling my uncle back, I'm sure he won't mind you listening." I told Jesus.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'll ask him if you want."

"Hi! I'm sorry I was in a public place and thought it'd be better if I called you back when I got home. My friend Jesus is here, is it okay or do I kick him out?" We laughed at the last part.

"Jesus! No kick him out, I'm kidding, it's fine." Renato said.

"So? What's the exciting news?"

"Well to get to the point, I'm gonna be the personal manager of the winning band from the show La Banda. I know you've been wanting to get into the industry so I'll give you a chance, would you like to be my assistant?" I freaked out. This is so exciting.

"Yes! Oh my god tio thank you so much!" I was now raising my voice because of the excitement.

"Good. We'll have a meeting with the whole team on December. I'll fly you out to Miami and everything else, I'll give you more details when the date comes closer. Now I'm going to sleep so goodnight!" he hung up before I could reply back, can't blame him though.
Who doesn't like sleep?

"Oh my god." I said

"Congrats Mya!" Jesus said while giving me a hug.

"Thank you. Wow."

"So you're gonna be working alongside the cute boys huh?" Jesus said.

"I guess so"

"Will you remember this cute boy though?"

"Of course you goof ball! The question is... will you remember this cute girl?" I said while winking at him. He unexpectedly blushed.

"Yeah, I will. I'm gonna miss you" he said while placing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Me too." Our faces were inches apart.
Then the doorbell ringed. "I'll go get it"

Phew

"...thanks. Goodnight. Jesus did you order pizza?" I asked.

"Duh! I'm still hungry that small plain salad wasn't enough" we laughed.

For the rest of the night we ate and laughed until he went home.

☎️☎️☎️
So I changed the cover of this book which I myself edited and like very much. I also changed the title from "Boss Woman" to "Boss Lady" just because I liked the sound of that better.
Thanks for reading! Stay safe!
(also sorry for the short chapters, they're filler chapters with details lol)