My love story pt.1

My name is Zoeie smith I am 16 years old and I go to a high school in Tennessee called Bristol Tennessee high. But everyone just calls it Bristol high. I am a 5'3 Caucasian girl and I have long black hair. I get bullied a lot by a girl named Kellie white and her "crew". I hate her so much sometimes I feel like I want to kill her but. I know that I don't have it in me. I'm always a goodie goodie two shoes around my parents and teachers. But socially I am awkward and quiet to the nice people. That's probably why I don't have any friends. I don't really care. I don't want friends. I hate people so much. And to top it all off I have to see them every single day. My alarm woke me up, I cut it off. "I'm not going to school today." I said to myself as I roll away from my alarm clock. Then all of the blankets flew off of me as my mom yelled "WAKE UP SWEETIE TIME FOR SCHOOL!" I let out a groan and buried my face in my pillow "mom I'm not going today." "Nonsense your going and that's final so get on your clothes and get your makeup on because I made breakfast for two and it's not going to waste!" I got up and walked to the bathroom in my room and closed the door locking it behind me. I took a shower and did my hair and makeup. I walked out of my bathroom and walked to my closet to pick out an outfit. I picked out a red and black plaid shirt with fitted jeans and black wages. I got down stairs to eat and talk with mom. We always have great mornings except for when she wakes me up after I refuse to go to school. "Bye mom have a great day I'm going to school." "Okay Zoe please be safe." I grabbed the keys to my black Ferrari and headed out. Then I saw a moving truck parked outside of the empty house next to ours. I shrugged and hoped in my car on my way to Starbucks. Then after I hopped in the car on my way to school I was rushing because I was almost late. I finally made it to school but I ran into Kellie. I sighed angrily and tried to go around her. "Well well well won't you look at that the cow had to stop by Starbucks and get her some donuts." People around her started to laugh. "Bitch do you see any doughnuts in my mother fucking hand." I said in a sassy attitude and kept walking to class. I could hear the "oh's" of everyone who laughed at me. And the scoffs of Kellie. That made my day. I sat down and had a sip of my coffee. Trying to ignore the rest of the world. After school ended I went to my car trying to avoid Kellie again. It worked. I drove to my house I looked my right and saw that the moving car was gone. I opened the front door to see my mom and this random guy having coffee. "Mom who is this?" I say looking at him "Hi I'm Trevor Hall in your next door neighbor."