Sweet Couple(Bonus Chapter)

Hello guys,
Finally, I decided to add up 2 more bonus chapters about their Honeymoon. Of course, since there are some readers who suggested me to bed scene so I decided to write them for you all... Wish you will enjoy it. This is my first time trying to write bed scene so it won't be as good as others but please, support me...HERE WE GO!...BTW, all this happened before Myungsoo changed Jiyeon into a vampire. Just in case, I made you all confused.

》☆《

After a week of JiYeon and Myungsoo wedding. They decided to go to their honeymoon. The newly web couples would argue time to time on where they should go for their honeymoon and not.

"Babe, do we really have to go out of country?" Myungsoo asked who was cuddling with his wife under a thick blanket.
"What? You don't want to?" His wife asked.
"Aniya, I was just asking," He replied while his hands were roaming around the woman's waist in naughty way.
"Yah! Yah! That's ticklish," JiYeon defended while moving away from her husband.
"As if, you hate my touch," Myungsoo said playfully as he started to planted butterfly kisses on her neck.
"Oppa, I am not ready for it," JiYeon said honestly.

Myungsoo smiled softly, "I know, baby. I know that you are not ready, " he said smokily.
"Let's go to sleep since you are tired from all the hung out with Infinite," Myungsoo said as he pulled JiYeon closer to him again.

With that Jiyeon moved closer to her husband and wrapped her arms around his waist under the blanket.
"I love you, Baby," he as he planted a goodnight kiss on her forehead.
"I love you too, Oppa.Goodnight," JiYeon said as she fall asleep on her husband's muscular arm.

>☆<

Jiyeon's P.O.V
The next morning when I woke up, I could not find Myungsoo at his side.
"Is he cooking for my breakfast?" I thought.

Myungsoo is a very good house husband to me because he always made food for me and take care of me like the way he used to be before we got married.He is the best husband in this entire world.

I smiled as I removed the blanket to the side and got up from our warm and comfy bed. I took a hairband from the bedside table and tied my hair into a bun and went into the bathroom to do my daily routine. After that I changed into white Tee and a black shorts. I fixed the bed and climbed downstairs.

There, I saw my vampire husband who was focusing on cooking that he did not realize me. I smiled at him because he looked really handsome when he is focusing on something with all his heart.

I walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arm around his waist.
"Morning,Oppa," I said as I gave my morning kiss on his cheek.

After we got married, we become more cheesy and do a lot of skinship than we used to be while we were dating. He would kiss me at random time and talked how much he love me time to time. I never get tired of his 'I love you' and all cheesy words that he said to me.

"Morning, baby. Did you get a good sleep?" He asked while his eyes were still on the pot on the stove.
"Nae, I'd got a very good sleep. What are you cooking? " I asked as I stood beside him.
"Just simple Mac and Cheese. You like it, don't you?" He asked.
"I told you, oppa. I am not a picky eater so anything is okay for me," I said as I kissed him again.
"Hmm? Did you wake up from my side?" He asked.
"Wae?" I asked.
"Because you kissed me a lot today, that's why," he said.
"You don't like it?" I asked as he took the pot and poured the water away.
"Of course not. I love it," he said as he is now pouring the noodle into a bowl and started making sauce. After he finished making a bowl of mac and cheese, he put the bowl in front of me.
"Mani, mogok," he said as he sat beside me on a barstool.
"Why don't you taste some of your own cook meal?" I asked.