Chapter 15

SORRY EVERYBODY I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!!

I AM REQUIRING  VOTES FOR ME TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!

*******************************************************

Louis’s P.O.V

That guy was her brother.

That guy was the one who let all those people hurt her.

Harry grabs him by the collar of his shirt and pushes him against the wall and yells, “YOU LEFT HER!!! HOW COULD YOU!!! YOU HURT HER MORE THAN ANYONE EVER COULD PHYSICALLY”

Jonathan shoots back, “I HAD TO!!! THEY SAID THEY WOULD KILL HER!!!”

Harry stumbles back letting go of him. “W-what are you talking about?”

Jonathan looks away avoiding our eyes, “I’ve already told you too much.”

Harry lunges towards him and yells, “TELL ME!!!”

Liam grabs Harry and holds his shoulders and says looking into his eyes, “Harry you’re not in your right mind. You need to stop.”

Harry replies with tears in his eyes, “Liam, I love her. I-I need her.”

“I know, Harry. I know.” Liam lets go of his shoulders and Harry collapses into a heap on the floor sobbing. We all know he’s going to be like this without her. Anyone is without their mate. They feel empty inside. That person is their other half that makes them complete.

I say through the mind link ‘Cat where are you?’  I know she’s ignoring me. She’s stubborn. I sit next to Harry and he puts his head on my shoulder. Jonathan and Liam are whispering urgently and keep glancing over at Harry. I put my head in between my knees and sigh.

 ‘LLLLLOOOOUUUUUIIIISSSSS!!!!!!!’ I hear Cat scream through the mind link.

My head snaps up and I run out of the room following her scent with Zayn following. I get in the elevator and explain to Zayn what I heard. When we get out of the elevator we follow her scent for about half a mile and then it turns into a dark alley way. I smell another scent I don’t recognize and chloroform. She must have been dragged back out of the alley and her scent stops at the street.

It just stops.

Someone had taken her.