Everything is fine..

Everything is fine...You don't need to worry about me...

October 18, 2012.

The alarm goes off and plays one of Tom's many favorite songs. He kicks is teal blankets off and jumps out of bed. He marches to his closet and picks out his daily attire then makes his way downstairs. "Hey Matty, who's making breakfast?" Said the jolly little bean. "I thought you were." Matt flicked a bug off his bat and continued to polish it. "Oh, right!" He marched into the kitchen and grabbed a cookbook. Tom flipped through some pages of breakfast foods and found pancakes. His smile grew and he grabbed all the materials needed and started to make the pancakes. During the makings of these delicious pancakes, Tom noticed something different about him. He didn't seem that happy. Tom shrugged it off and thought that it was because he was hungry. He flipped the last pancake and set them onto a flower decorated plate. "Eddy, Tordy, Matty, breakfast is ready!" He said full of cheer. Matt was the first to appear in the kitchen. (Most likely due to the fact he was in the living room) Then Edd popped his nervous head into the kitchen and last, Tord. They all ate in peace. "So uhm Tom. How was your day?" Tord asked. "It was pretty swell. I dreamed of unicorns and when I awoke, I felt somewhat happy!" Tom replied. "What do you mean by, 'Somewhat Happy'?" Matt asked, slightly concerned. "I was not that happy when I awoke. It was probably because I woke up from my best dream ever!" He squealed. "C—Can you please keep the noise down.." Edd asked. He was shaking slightly so he quickly excused himself from the table and went out into the living room. "Well, how was your day, Matt?" Tord asked. "Could've been better." He muttered, while stabbing the crap out of a mirror shaped pancake. "Now Matt, don't stab your food." Tom scolded. Everyone finished their food and put the plates in the sink. Tom grabbed a book about ponies and began to read. He just didn't feel right today. He shrugged off the feeling. From the distance, Matt was watching Tom and his every movement. Something isn't right about you, and I don't know what. Matt thought.