Chapter 3

AUTHOR'S NOTE:so sorry I've been busy all day with New Years and practicing my piano for a competition thingy going on.. I'm back tho..Enjoy :)

(Y/N)'s POV
      She woke up early in the morning by a feeling someone was watching her. (Y/N) yawned and saw Toby smiling at her."Holy Sh..."(Y/N) Toby slapped a hand on her mouth."Quiet... no need for commotion in an early morning.Just stay quiet and get ready for training.I have to go with Jeff and Slender"Toby stared at her calmy and turned away and took his head of her mouth."Right.... Whatever."(Y/N) changed her clothes in front of Toby not bothering.After she turned to see him having blush above his facemask.
"U-um you d-do realize you changed in front of Me right?" Toby started ticking."Yep! So What?"(Y/N) grabbed his hand and dragged him out the room. Toby chuckled and lets (Y/N) drag him. "B-but still aren't you s-supposed to be e-embarrassed?" Toby stuttered and ticked. (Y/N) shrugged and walked away towards the training room.Toby opened the door for her and awkwardly bowed. " Your majesty" He said trying to make an accent. (Y/N) laughed and poked his nose before entering.

Jeff was in there talking to Slender. " Im here!" (Y/N) says loudly to get their attention. Jeff turned and just nodded before taking his knife out. "(Y/N) You will fight with Jeff and we will test your strengths." Slenderman nodded to Jeff. (Y/N) gladly took her (Put your weapon of choice) out. She waited for Jeff to attack first. She pretended to let her shoulders relax and saw Jeff running towards her. She wasn't so lucky. Jeff had left her a stinging cut on her cheek. (Y/N) growled and raised her (weapon) up and (sliced or shot a bullet if its a gun)
at Jeff who tried dodging it but sends another (swipe or bullet) towards them again and again as she got closer to Jeff."Let's pay for your sins shall we?"Jeff growled and stabbed at (Y/N). (Y/N) chuckled and (sliced or shot) again at Jeff leg which he fell but tried standing up but (Y/N) puts a foot on Jeffs chest. " Ah ah ah" ( Y/N) rolled her eyes and pulled his collar. " Dont try messing with me" She gaved an innocent smile and let Jeff go. "Show off" Jeff rolled his eyes and stood up brushing his hoodie. "Good job (Y/N) but this time let's try a harder opponent. Toby." Slenderman nodded towards Toby who took his hatchets out and didn't let her rest as he swiped at her with his hatchets. (Y/N) was so close to not missing them.She threw her knife at them. ( Or shot Toby in the arm) Noticing he didn't flinch at all or groaned in pain.
(Y/N) was confused why he didn't do anything when she threw her knife.She noticed it was a bad mistake since she now had to try to grab her knife back( Skip this piece if you don't have any kind of knife). She tried to get close but one of the hatchets hit her on her arm cutting her deeply. "SHIT!" (Y/N) growled in pain as she clutched her arm. She saw Toby wink at her. (Y/N) smirked and jumped on top of Toby pinning his arms behind his back. She grabbed his hatchets and threw them to the side as she reached for her knife Toby pushed up and rolled over.( Y/N) and Toby were rolling in the ground as she tried grabbing her knife. ( Y/N) kicked him of and ripped her knife of and stepped on Toby's neck ,but he was quick enough to flip her over as she hits her ribs roughly. She growled in pain and tried to stand up to see Toby about to hit her she rolled away barely almost not getting hit. (Y/N) sat up and got her weapons out and tried again. The (knife or bullet) shot Toby in the arm but Toby seemed to not be able to feel it. She growled and got closer and dodged a few hits but getting hits in her arms and ribs. (Y/N) groaned in pain but she jumped on top of Toby and and grabbed one of the hatchets and threw it as far as she could, but getting hit by the other hatchet Toby still had. (Y/N) tried to pin Toby But instead she got pinned and almost got hit built she moved her head aside.
Tony growled and raised his hatchet again only to be stopped as he saw (Y/N) smirking at him. (Y/N) saw his shoulders relax and she flipped them over she quickly took his other hatchet and threw it next to the other hatchet and she puts the knife against his neck ( or gun against his head).

Well see ya next chapter sorry I took long to write.