six.

──────────────────────

lisa looked at jungkook as he stared back. "what are you looking at?" he frowns as she doesn't say anything but just stare at him. jungkook blinks and groans. "enough of this lisa." he stands up and walks backward to see if lisa would finally at least say something to him. but to his surprised it worked. "jungkook." she called out to him as he stops his steps and hummed in response. "what?" he whispered but loud enough for her to hear. "you are..so pretty jungkook." she says and stands up making her way to jungkook as he stood there speechless as to what lisa said.

"stop lisa. how did we go from eating snacks and talking about lana del rey to this." jungkook said and watched lisa stop in front of him. "but you are! sadly she dates older men and im here with you instead of getting with a sugar daddy." she says and crosses her arms together. "excuse me?" jungkook offendedly set his right hand on his chest. "this isn't fair, lisa." he continued as he stared down at her. "it is quite fair to me." she turned around and walked out the bedroom leaving a stunned man behind.

"lisa come back! I can be your sugar daddy! age does not matter." jungkook shouted out to which lisa giggled and decided to ignore his words.