Chapter One// Fred, really

Draco!" I yelled out for the final time I was just about to kill that boy, "give me my broomstick and head girls badge back!" I chase him down the corridor and he suddenly stops when he sees father, father grabs it off him "Matilda Maddison Malfoy" he growls "my office now" I sigh and look at Draco, he gives me a devilish grin. I walk to my fathers office and he begins to talk "have I brought you up to be nothing?" I shake my head from side to side "no father" I mumble. Father turns his head to me "no hanging out with those Weasly boys again! If I find out, there will be trouble" I nod as he returns my badge and broomstick. I soon return to my room to continue packing my things for hogwarts, what a way to start my last year. My mother and Father aren't really the loveable types- I you see am a red head. Not a weasly but I am what you call a ressive gene carrier (redheads were in my family like twenty years ago). I close my trunk and I sit into my room while I wait for my younger brother Draco to be packed. When Harry Potter joined hogwarts was when Draco also started hogwarts which meant I couldn't be friends with the weasly twins which are my age. Fred and George- my two favourite people, George is just a kind hearted guy who cares about everyone and Fred, he...he is just a wonderful guy and I really- I get cut off midthought because of knocking on the window, I go to the window to see a flying car hovering at my window and who is driving- George. "Hop in Matilda!" Fred yells, "there is enough room for you, your trunk and your owl" I throw my owl in and it sits on Harry's lap- I look around the car and say "hey Ron, harry, Fred, George & hermione". Hermione and I are squished into the same seat. Somehow we got to Lily's unharmed and as soon as we saw her she grilled the boys "HOW DARE YOU TAKE THAT CAR!" She looks around "Hermione! Harry!" She kisses them on the cheeks "and Matilda, how are you!" I smile and give her the biggest hug. Molly is the nicest person in this whole world- she makes me feel so at home.

-time skip brought to you by the candy shop-

"DINNER TIME" molly yells, everyone immediately puts there stuff down but me I just sit in Fred and George's room, I sleep on the floor. I didn't feel like dinner so I just sat in bed reading my book "you coming to dinner love" Fred says I blush slightly, "not feeling good, don't worry about me" he smiles and sits in front of me trying to cheer me up "hey what's up" he says giving me a hug, "it's just my dad" he smiles, "tell me what happened" after forty five minutes of talking about what happened Molly came up to the room "are you all good?" I look at her with tears running down my face "it's fine Molly, really" I smile at her and she goes downstairs after smiling back at me Fred follows her and I'm left sitting there. I look at my book and then Molly and Fred come back up with ice cream, they then leave me to it and I fall asleep, the last thing I remember is Fred tucking me into bed and giving me a kiss on the forehead. ————————————————

Fred~
I don't know what I was thinking at the time but she was sad and her laying there just reminded me- my mum interupts my thoughts "is she okay?" I step over her bed and take my mum to the lounge and countinue to tell her everything, "George doesn't know any of this and I tell him everything " I pause and counting talking to my mother about everything that's happened in the past week with Maddi, after three hours Maddi walks in to the kitchen where mum and I are cleaning up "are you hungry?" I ask politely and she nods in agreement "can I eat up on the roof?" She quietly asks me "yes totally" I reply "I still haven't eaten, mind if I join you" she nods as we head up to the roof.
-time skip because I have no idea what to write here-
"I don't know what to say to that" she laughs "I can't believe you think that George is dating someone" I laughs along to it, we stare into each others eyes for what feels like years until George comes up to the roof "hey Maddi" George says as he sits down, we begin talking about this "girl" that he is so called seeing after the sun has set we all go inside and go to bed because Tomorrow is a big day, we are catching the train to hogwarts!

-Timeskip because what is sleep-

We all find our seat on the train and we tend to sit at the front of the train mainly because matilda is head girl and Percy is head boy. Our friend group consists of Maddi, me, George, Percy and this new girl that George is apparently "dating" but she hasn't turned up yet.