A cold winter night, an aurora x vampire reader

(If it's in italics it's text)

        You were at home alone, texting your long time crush...well, trying too. A blush creeping upon your face just thinking about starting a conversation with her.
"Hey, have you seen this new meme?" No, too awkward.
"What's up:-)?"
Too suspicious
"Hey sexy, wanna come lick these tiddies?"
Perfect! But just before you could hit send, You see the chat bubbles start yo appear. Oh my gosh! Aurora! Your crush for like, ever, was texting you! Before you could process you thoughts and feeling, A notification woke you from your daydreams.
"Yo looks at this
*insert picture of weather*
It's so cold my nipples are going to freeze off"
You bit your lip, knowing that your vampire powers don't allow you to feel warmth and cold like a mortal
"Lmao! Me too, I'm currently wrapped in like 15 blankets xD"
A white lie couldnt hurt right?
"I thought vampires couldn't feel weather like humans uwu?"
Your heart skipped a beat. You couldn't help but feel she was onto you
"I,,, can't, But it doesn't hurt to be relatable hehe"
There came a pause came after your final text. You started worrying. 'Omg what if she hates me?! I will like, die!!' Pacing your room rapidly, You didn't hear the first few pebbles hitting your window, but you clearly heard the 5th as it left a crack.
"!"
You scurried to the window, careful not to wake your parents with the padding noises you made. Once you looked out side, You saw a shivering aurora. You gasped, scampering to open the window quickly. You helped aurora get through the window "oh my God! It's so cold out there! Come in, Come in!" Not even thinking about why she could possibly be there.
Once Aurora, there was another long and awkward pause. Standing there, hands behind your back, your face reddens and you speak up "so... why are you here? Not that I care or anything..."
"Oh, I was bored and came to chill put here for the night. That ok right?"
"Yes! Yes,,, I'll just get the bed setup..." You crawl onto and over the bed, exposing parts of you bum thanks to your Apple bottom short shorts you were wearing. You got under the covers, excitingly patting the empty spot besides you. Quickly understanding what you meant, Aurora slithered into bed laying down for the night. You urged to make small talk but nothing came up. You stayed there thinking of ways to communicate with her, until you felt something like you in the back
Now the two somethings were poking you! You gasped confused, girls don't have boners... so what could it be? "U-uh... are you poking me...?" You asked in a quiet voice "oh, nah. That's just my nipples. The get like that when they're cold." She replied coldly (badum tisss) you no longer felt the need for small talk. Only the feeling of the perk nipples against your back, You fell asleep. Happily dreaming about your anime waifu and the sweet nipples against your back.