Mama-Panda x Pregnat!reader

You sat cozily on you rocking chair, conveniently on your porch so you could watch the sun rise. morning sickness didn't really affect you, especially in your 8th month of pregnancy. You waited calmly for you long time lover panda to awaken. You smile in reminiscence of your wedding. It was white, full of flowers, and utmost, romantic. Just as you reminded of yourself of your wedding, you could feel your baby kick making you smile sweetly. You decided against revealing the gender, an extreme decision that panda was more than happy to let you decide on your own. 

Your feet swung lightly, touching the wood occasionally, the sweet reek of rain that was soon to come, lurked in the air. You had no specific emotion on rain, it mostly relied on the situation. Example: your wedding day. You hadn't expected it to rain that day, when it did, you were completely ecstatic. Why? Well the day before, you're mother told you an old wives tale probably. 

You sat in front of your mirror, doing your makeup and preparing for tonight's party . Somehow, the topic of rain came and she told you the myth that if it rains on a wedding, the two would stay together happily. And you two did, you thought warmly rubbing your enlarged tummy. Just as you were stroking your belly, you could hear quiet footsteps slowly getting closer. The front door open squeakily.  

"Good morning..." your spouse, panda, greeted groggily. "I bought you some coffee" She extended her arm to you handing you your coffee. you thanked her, allowing her to sit beside you. You glanced over, brightly smiling. Panda yawned and rubbed her eyes. You closed your eyes, took a deep breath in and sighed. You took the scene all in, you wish you could just scrap book little moments like these.