Chapter 18

HELLO....I'm back!! I miss you guys so much..I can't believe it's already 41K. Thank you so much. Thank you so so so much.....I'm so happy. Even though I'm not good...you guys still read it. Thank you so much.....

Ok...yesterday i promised. So, I didn't break my promise right???^^

I added a new character...Sehun...Kim Sehun. Sorry not as Oh sehun. Sehun as Kai's younger brother.

Enjoy.......

____________________________

Kai P.O.V

Oh...what a fresh morning. I have no idea why am I feeling too happy?? well...I'm always happy but this is different. Really different.

I have to wash up as my mom is yelling and I think my ear drums are going to explode in any minute.

"Mom....I'll be there in ten minutes" I shouted.

Well...This is my daily routine.

Shouting, yelling, off to school. I'm really sorry for my mom because she's a single mom. It's so hard for her to raising me and my little brother Sehun. My dad left us and married to a woman who has 5 children. I should have hated my dad but I couldn't. So my mom was. She's been reminding us not to hate my dad. I know mom really loved him but why did he left us? Sometime this world is so cruel.

My dad left us and we were having our financial problem. So..we have moved to my mom's hometown, Seoul. I didn't have friends but enemies at my old school. But I'm pretty use to it. They hated me for no reason. And so am I. I just ignored them like they didn't exist.

But there was a girl. My classmate. She's also Korean but she's different from others. As both of us are supposed to help each other but I have no idea why she hated me. I didn't do anything but she hated me.

Actually I also hated her but in someway I miss her so much. We always use to fight. But now.....

"Kai...KIM JONG IN!!!! You'll late for school. What are you doing????" mom yelling.

"Mom....I'm coming!!!" I shouted back..

Oh..I forgot to mention....ever since we were apart, I think I'm in love with Min....

Min...where are you?? Do know how much I miss you??

I have found a friend who's really nice and caring. Wish you were here too. If I ever meet you again, I promise I'll be good to you....will you forgive me right??? I mean I left you without a word. I'm so sorry.

wait...what??? Why am I being so stupid?? Why should I apologize?? We're not even a couple or friends or whatever it is. She wouldn't care right??

I think now she's happy without me because she could live her life peacefully. She would be so happy because I left the school. I miss her a lot but I'm not sure she'll miss me or not.

"honey??? what are you thinking??? " asked my mom.

"nothing..really..bye mom..see you..love you" as I answered and hugged her

"mom...don't work too hard. You'll be tired. Take care" once again I hugged her and give her a small kiss on her chubby cheek.

My mom is the first woman that I love the most and second is Min!!

I think I'm falling for you.....

Ok...KAI..STOP THINKING TOO MUCH!!!

Oh Crap!! What tine is it?? oh no...I'm gonna late for my class.

Run...run...run...

Min : KAI??? *with a shock expression*

I heard a very similar voice...I think I'm way too much over thinking. I wonder who she is. So, I looked at her. Is she???