How This All Came To Be

???: It's the summer of 2035 I am officially 17 years old today! I am in a run down library in the town of Scarlet Vill which by the way is a very small town and I'm the ONLY one here along with some companions so we basically run the town. So here's the situation the world as we know it is coming to an end I don't exactly know yet what's happening but I've been hearing rumors about people going insane...Like EVERYONE thought "oh the zombie apocalypse" *??? Waves her arms around in the air* But no it's worse much worse. So let me explain how I'm here.

???:*starts explaining her past*

Its like a damn insane asylum outbreak but instead of just that and instead of just one think about all the prisons and all the asylum's abandoned it's basically a massive sign that says (all freaks and psychos time to feast upon the world) it was their "time to shine" and they were going to take it I remember that day the world went down in fire. It was Thursday, November 23, 2032 I was 14 years old I was out in the woods with my friends because we like to role-play we would always pretend we were cops and robbers. I was a cop (I've always wanted to keep the world safe guess I kind of am now but anyways) I was a cop my friend Sarah had on a pink shirt that day. I saw her or what I thought was her behind a tree pretending to hide I ran over and tapped her shoulder and said "sent you to jail Ha!" But when this person turned around it wasn't Sarah. She looked at me like she was hungry I will never forget her yellow teeth and her dark blue eyes stinging into mine her drooping face and her crispy graying brown hair I remember her reaching out saying "Come here little one I haven't eaten in days!" I remember her cold clammy hands grasping my arm digging in deeper and deeper. I remember screaming for my friends "help!" I yelled out they thought I was playing but when they heard me scream bloody murder they knew I was serious I remember Sarah getting their first. She grabbed the old woman by her shoulders then Matt and Josh showed up. They saw Sarah struggling and helped her. When they got the crazy woman off I fell to the forest floor the woman ran off her feet digging into the soft ground and her howling like some rabid animal. I got up and saw Sarah lying on the ground I had a scratch up my arm and my leg was twisted but Sarah look like she been put through a meat-grinder she started coughing up blood because this crazy woman had attacked her  and then she looked at me gasping and whispered between each gasp "I...it's...not your f-f-fault." Then she went limp I remember sitting there crying holding her wishing she'd come back but I knew she wouldn't. Josh and Matt put their hand on my shoulders motioning it was time for me to let go I nodded and we decided to bury her in her favorite place a garden in the woods. We knew it was no one's we knew she would find peace there. 

      When I arrived home it looked like a bomb went off the house was on fire the windows broken the screams still echo in my mind I ran in holding my breath I check to see if my parents were going to make it out alive but I was too late. I grabbed the gun and a couple of my clothes also water and some food I put it all in my duffel bag no time to grieve I thought "no time to waste" I said. I was just a kid! I hadn't even drove a car yet my world what I found peace in was crashing and burning. Over the two years I've killed about 49 people it's not a lot but thinking of how some of them were my friends and family it felt like 1000. I'm tougher now I don't cry for the one I kill I don't cry for the one that are gone I just see kill or be killed now I know that it's wrong and that it's sad but that's how the world has to be because if I get caught up in my feelings I know that they will definitely get in my way more soon because they are going to make me end up on the ground at someone's feet with a gun to my head. That is why they are no longer here I always repeated to myself "Show no fear, show no mercy, show no faith, show nothing!" That is how I'm alive today but I saw a group that acts just like I do wander into my town yesterday while I was on our rooftop I have a feeling my number is about to go up. I hear them approaching my door repeating the worlds new motto "Show no fear, show no mercy, show no faith, show nothing!" The door swings open and instantly a flash and im left there with all i can say is "53".

                                                *TIME SKIP*

     Im sorry. Im sorry i havent been here in so long some stuff went down and i couldnt recored much. Its November, 23, 2038 I am officially 23 years old. My number is 58 I have not killed alone for two years and I will not killed today. Today is a day to visit an old friend who hasn't grown and who hasn't laughed in a long time and never will. Today im going back to Palmer Street, today im going back to nature, today i will see pretty flowers in a garden i haven't nurtured, today i will cry but only for goodbyes, today i will fall to a ground i once saw so bright and so big so much life i lived. So much time i spent and now i neal here wondering where it all went.

"Im sorry......Im sorry that i wasnt fast enough---"