Finally in L.A.

Previously: Asheley and Jonah were on the phone while Caylynn was driving they pulled over and got some food. Asheley took over driving for the rest of the way which was only 16 hour drive.

Present: Shows up at the hospital. 

Asheley's POV:

Last night after we got food I decided to drive because Caylynn didn't look to well. I drove the rest which was 16 hours I didn't mind. We finally reached L.A. and I went straight towards the hospital where Logan and Jonah was. I got there and I seen Jonah waiting for me. He must have overheard my conversation with the nurse because when she left he came in and gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. Caylynn couldn't even come into the hospital.

Jonah's POV:

When I saw a pretty blond haired girl walk in that looked like Logan I automatically thought it was Asheley and I guess right because she walked into Logan's room and the nurse was giving her info on Logan. I waited for the nurse to be out and gave her like 5-6 minutes then I went in and I gave her a hug, she didn't pull away like I expected her to. I also gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

Caylynn's POV: 

When we arrived at the hospital I wasn't feeling to good so I stayed out in the car. I don't honestly know what is going on unless I go in to see Logan or Asheley is going to tell me but she won't so I guess I have to go in. After I had went in I went straight to see where Logan's room was I clearly found it and I was standing at the end of the hall when I heard talking noises from the room. I looked in and I seen Jonah kissing Asheley!

C- Asheley what the living fuck are you doing?!?!?!?!? You're kissing a boy that you just meet actually last night when he called you!!!

A- Cay please let me explain!

C- Ya sure.

A- When I had walked into the hospital I went to go see where Logan's room was and the nurse was giving me information about what had happened. I was left alone for about 5-6 minutes then Jonah had came in and gave me a hug and kissed me on the forehead. 

C- Oh like I'm suppose to believe that.

A- Fine you don't have to. Oh and good luck finding a place to sleep if you keep up that attitude!!

C- What do you mean were staying at Logan's??

A- I'm not staying there when Logan's not there. I'm staying with Jonah!

C- FINE BE THAT WAY I'LL GO STAY WITH JAKE AND THE REST OF THEM!!!

A- K bye