This Isn't Real!

After mum left and went outside everyone else was going to the animated film on dinosaur history. 'No one would notice me gone in the dark' I thought. As soon as the rest of the group turned a corner I ran towards the door of the restricted room. I stopped right outside and stared at it. 'What if I got into serious trouble for this?' I thought...nah!

I then opened the door a little to see inside. It was pitch black. I then quickly and quietly slid into the room just like a spy in a movie would. I then tried looking around for a light switch when *FLICK*. They turned on. I didn't press anything did I? I turned around to where I had been leaning against the wall. There were no switches anywhere.

I was starting to get really creeped out. *ROAR* What was that! OK, I need to get back to Mr Broskinsi, and fast! I ran over to the door and turned the knob. It wouldn't open. What's happening? I pulled and pushed the door as if I were Superman but it wouldn't open. Someone locked me in!

"OK, James." I told myself. "Everything will be OK. There is a 110% real and logical explanation for this." But what is there wasn't? What if this was real? No. It couldn't be. That's not really a...