~Please..~

I don't know where I'm going, but I know it's someplace special. I may be alone right now but I will have friends again, somehow I know this may not mean much but it should, you may be traveling this road alone but in the end you will be glad you didn't withdraw yourself or your blood.

Leave me to rot in the position I am. No one will ever know I'm gone.

I scream your name, but it's too late...I'm on my way up the pearly stairway to heaven. I slowly open my eyes and with my last dying breath I say I love you.

I lost a friend today, and my heart is mourning. If you're feeling alone, depressed & don't know if you can handle it, reach out to someone.

Anyone can be suicidal. It could be the boy in all black, but it can also be the popular girl that's always smiling. Even your best friend.

Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem. You are so very beautiful, and so is life. You have so much to live for. Someone will miss you. Stay.

A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell them for a dollar. They're worth so much more after I'm a goner. And maybe then you'll hear the words I've been singing. Funny when you're dead how people start listening.

Taking your life is just an excuse to run away from your problems. Permanently.