The beginning :the twins

Prologue: Third Person POV

The night was quite and cold and nothing happened just yet. The fisher man was just fishing and a moment later a slow whoosh came and there came Poseidon, and the poor fisher man saw was a giant with armor and a trident and dropped his fishing rod. Soon Poseidon turned into his human form and heed no attention to the fisher man and walk on to where he was going. "whatever my brother summoned me for isn't good" he thought as he walked on. He walked on until he got to the empire building to where he would meet his brother.....Zeus.

Poseidon's POV:

I can't believe out of all the people who would call me it would be Zeus, not saying i don't like my brother or anything.I mean he did save us from our father many many years ago but whatever he summoned me for i can tell it's going to end very badly.For one thing i hope it isn't about my kids...Though i miss them both very dearly. As i walk up i saw my brother there watching the mortals down below like they were Ant's. "Brother" i said and he turned like i got his attention. "Brother" he said then gestured me towards him to walk for a bit, as we did walk he asked me this. " do you see the clouds Poseidon?" I looked up with a weird expression on my face "the clouds?" He looked up and said nothing then said distantly "there's thunder up above but there is no point without my lightning.... where's is my lightning bolt?"

Then turned to me as if he knew who it was " you think i took it?!" I fumed, this was outrageous first he banns me for talking and seeing my kids now he thinks I have his ridiculous bolt?! "No, but if you're children don't return it to me they will pay for it....dearly" now i was furious my son? My daughter? They know nothing of our world yet why would it be them? i grabbed Zeus and said "you touch one hair on either of their heads and you'll have war" Zeus shrugged me off and hissed" they have until the Solstice and believe me there will be war" he threw his hand at the door and it exploded to a million pieces and he walked away without a second glance and walked into the doors of Olympus and the door behind him repaired and sealed the doors behind him as if they were never been broken.....

"they didn't do it I know they didn't...i wish i could tell them warn them-" then it hit me i can reach out to them but i need to prepare for their arrival to camp.. they need to be prepared if everything else fails i will not let Zeus take them , now i need to talk to one person about this...my wife.... I went to her now even if that idiot he calls himself gabe was there ill pound him.i looked in the windows to see gabe on the floor and wasted "that idiot is no good for this world" i said quietly "the only thing you good for is masking their sent with yours" i grimmest but that all went away when i saw her.

"Sarah." i breathed, it was like i was seeing her for the first time again i quietly but loud enough for her to hear me rap on the window she turned and gasped she opened the window and said "Poseidon?" I smiled "hello love, can i come in?"

She smiled that gorgeous smile of hers "yes but quietly before gabe wakes up" i come in and walk over his wasted body, I couldn't help but give her a hug. "Poseidon ,what's going on?" I shook my head "there's no time to explain, what i've said about the camp they should go...do you remember where that location still is?" She looked at me shocked but nodded "yes i do? Are they in danger?" Worry washed over her with fear.I shook my head "not yet but they will be soon, gabes smell wont last forever you know that Sarah." She knows , she's no idiot I can't help but feel remorse for her.. this is our children...our loved ones we have to protect. "if something happens tomorrow..." she says carefully "I'll drive them both to camp...but they need Grover to explain everything to them"

I smirked "don't worry about him Sarah I'll go to him after.... I know how to deal with saedors." She hit me on the chest and gave me the look like "don't you dare" look. I laughed and put my hands up in surrender I hugged her once more as I was about to leave I looked at her once more and asked "can I see them? Just this once?" She bit her lip like she knew I was going to be in trouble but nodded too. " I can't keep you away from them, there your kids too" I smiled and pecked her cheek and went to Percy and Evangeline's rooms. Percy was fast asleep and looking like he had a wonderful dream, but also its about him in the water which makes me smile. i ruffed up his hair and went to Evangeline's room next door to him i look through the crack in the doorway ,and saw my little girl fast asleep. She looks exactly like her mother but she has my eyes and I can't help but smile at her. No one knows this but Sometimes i talk to her..in her thoughts, in her dreams, and we talk but she only knows me as a 'friend' in those dreams, but she doesn't know me as her father... not yet anyway.. but right now she looks as if she having a nightmare and started whimpering .

I stroke her hair and comfort her, i give her some adventure with the sea and she stopped and smiled.. oh Evie if only i could tell you everything.. if Zeus didn't do that law... you would have had the father you always wanted.

A tear fell from my eye, I can't help it...I can't stop it now. I love them both dearly and yet they seem so far away. "They have until the solstice" that sentence rang in my ear, reminding that I have to go. Every part of my body wants me to stay. I fight my body and slowly and painfully i leave my little girls room. As i turn to look at her one more time i softly said "ill always be there, in you're thoughts, you're dreams. Everything... i'll be there for you." And i turned and shut her room door with a click...