Chapter three

NARRATORS POV.
The day sped past and soon enough it was time to return home. You stood outside of your school with the four girls. " So, do you guys have a place to stay?" You asked. Natsuki and Sayori looked at Monika for an answer, Yuri was to engrossed in her book to notice the conversation you were having. " Um..." Monika looked around. " We were hoping, if we could stay with you?" She said. You were expecting that question. " Oh, yea, sure, you guys can stay with me." You replied. Sayori hugged you and whispered thank you in your ear, Monika and Natsuki nodded at you with smiles on their faces and Yuri was still not aware of what was going on. "Follow me ladies, to your new home!" You beamed as you all made your way to your home.

You unlocked the door.
"And, we're home girls!" You said smiling. "Let me show you to your rooms."
Your home was fairly large for one person. There were three bedrooms, a large dining room and just plain rooms you had to renovate. " Alright then. These are the three bedrooms that are spare! This ones mine. They're not that different but mines painted a different colour. I will sleep on the couch while you girls decide which room you want." You said as the girls visited each room.

"Tomorrow is Saturday anyway so I could take you all out shopping? For tonight and tomorrow you can borrow my clothes to wear but we could buy you all some?" You asked.
Variations of 'Yeas!'chorused back to you but one was cut of by a high pitched squeal. You rushed into the room to see what was happening.
Natsuki was looking through your cupboards and found your book selection. " YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE SET? OH MY GOD!" You sighed in relief to see her ok while she rushed up to you and then tackled you in a hug. " OH MY GOODNESS! YOU JUST BECAME SO COOL! BUT- But it still doesn't mean I really like you. But you are pretty cool."
" Ok, Natsuki. I'm fine with that." You laughed. " I'm guessing you want my room?" You asked. "Mhm" She nodded. You climbed out of the hug and stood up." Shall we see if the others have made their decisions?" You said, holding your hand for her to take. " Ok... I guess" She replied as she took It and started walking out, your hands still entwined. You laughed in your head. Same old Natsuki! You thought.

( Ok guys. I know this took way longer then it needed to. I guess I should explain. Reason 1: School! Yea. School started while I was writing and I tried to keep up to my schedule, my life and school but it wasn't working out. It didn't really help with the snow that hit England not long ago and that the teachers put our lessons online. So that happened.
Reason 2: Personal garbage. Like a dumpster truck of it. I'm not even joking, I've been feeling shit, I'm getting help for it though. I think it's getting better. This also ties in with the next reason.
Reason 3: Procrastination. I'm finding it harder to do stuff like go out and stuff. I would sit and read for a whole day, watch YouTube, play video games. And just ignore the stuff I need to get done. I'm gonna stop and as a first step I will try to update more frequently.

I love you all so much and I can't believe all the support this book has gotten! Thank you. You guys are the best. After all that is out of the way, I hope you all have wonderful weeks and I will see you guys later! Xx