Cam Dallas Fanfiction ^_^

Before i start the story i just want to say that you are an character in this story. Enjoy! ;)

"Come on Y/N! Everyone is going including the hot guys and the wild childs!" said Acacia. It was lunch and i was sitting with Nash,Cameron, Sam, Kian, Andrea, Acacia and me. "Look acacia i don't think its a good idea. Honestly you remember what happened last time. 'Y/N most drunkest girl' i don't want to be that again." I said. As the writer of the story i can go on and on about this moment but you obviously chose to go after negotiating. so the convo continued and we had a good lunch. But their was something odd about it. Me and Cameron are the only ones single. Acacia and Sam are together as well as Kian and Andrea. It kind sucked because i did like Cameron and they fact were not together is a buzz kill. I remember how i felt when i saw him smile at me and his face is just beautiful. The bell rang and that made me stop day dreaming. I had to go to Chemistry. Great. i was kinda not looking forward for it but then i realized Nash has the same class with me so he was the only one i talked to.

" Look Y/N, I know you like Cameron and don't deny it. He likes you a lot but he doesn't talk about because he thinks your too good for him. No joke. So I was wondering if you want me to talk to him and bro stuff?"

"Nash you better talk to him. That would mean so much to me. I couldn't thank you enough."

"np Y/N now lets work on this project." 

"Okay." i said while laughing. We worked on the stupid project and toke notes, stuff like that. The bell Rang.

End of Part 1. hope you enjoyed.