4

"Baby~" His sweet voice said, pulling me from my sleep. "Jimin-ahhhh~" he spoke again as a smile crawled onto my face.

"Jungkookieeeeee~ I'm sleepy!" I said, my eyes still shut. "Yeah, probably from being out so lateeee" he whined.

Last night. Last. Night.

~ flash back ~

"Yoongi, please let me stay the night?~~" I begged the man. His face softened. His words made me melt. "Of course you can, you're always allowed to....but....your boyfriend."

Boyfriend? OH SHIT. JUNGKOOK. WHAT TIME WAS IT?

I smiled at Yoongi as he laid back onto the bed. "Damn it, I wanna stay....but jungkook will ask questions...."

"Why do you stay with him?" He asked. "Stay with him? Well, I love him." I said, Yoongi sat up with a laugh, I furrowed my brows at him. "That's some shit love. Poor boy doesn't know he gets cheated on almost every night. And you don't even feel bad." He said as he pulled me into his lap, smirking up at me.

Why was he able to do this? Make me forget about Jungkook with a single wink. One lip bite and my legs are spread for him....why? Why don't I feel bad for cheating? Do I even love Jungkook anymore.......? Did I ever......?

Yoongi cupped my face, pulled me in and kissed me, his lips felt so soft. His lips were warm, and they were addictive. One kiss lead to two. Two to three. And then I always ended up breathless and underneath him. Almost like I...like I was under some spell.

"Yoongi, he is my boyfriend....maybe I should stop coming here....." I said the last part quietly, but he heard it, and i instantly regretted it.

He grabbed my shoulders with a growl. "The fuck you should. What the hell? You really want to stop coming here? C'mon you little slut you know you love being here more then being there with him."

Little slut.

Slut.

~ end of flashback ~

"I know baby, i'm sorry....." I said as the younger sat on top of me, pouting slightly. He was so adorable. 

"Where'd you even go....?" he asked, tilting his head slightly, "I told you already, I was at the studio with one of my hyungs-" 

"Lies!"