It's all a lie part1

Everything I knew was a lie. I wish that I could have been more careful, but I wasn't and now I'm in my room ready to run away. Away from home, away from school, and AWAY from my mother.

~•~7 hours before~•~

My annoying alarm woke me up and I remember that today I can re-take my test that I failed. Finding my stuff I got ready to go to school. Once I got to the kitchen there was a note on the table.

Dear Sally,
I left to run an errand so I did not have time to make your breakfast so please eat something. Also I have something very important to tell you once you get out of school. This might not be the best thing you would want to hear, but I feel like you should know. So that's why you should go straight home after school.
Sincerely

Mom<3

Hmm I wonder what my mom wants to tell me. Once I got to school my teacher gave me the test that I want to make up. Fortunately I passed the test with ease. Dante wasn't here today since he got sick, so during lunch I went to the library to read some books. While reading the book I started to feel lonely. Maybe it was because Dante wasn't here today. Ignoring the fact that I felt lonely, I felt that someone just walked over my grave. I don't know why I feel that way. Many things were running through my head that once the bell ranged I jumped. ~•~Time Skip~•~
Walking home I saw that my mom was in. Wondering what she wanted to tell me I went inside. "Oh hi Sally how was the test?" my mom asked. "It was great, I passed it and I spent time reading during lunch since my friend wasn't here today since he got sick." I told her truthfully. "That's great that you passed and I hope your friends gets better, but first I need to tell you something. I just don't want you to freak out." Now I'm truly confused and maybe scared to hear what my mother wants to tell me.