Imaginesss

Lmao I just talked about how much I love cole but I will do ones on all of them. :)

How you met
Max: you were at the library cramming last minute for your test tomorrow when you heard some loud-ish boys in the study cubicle next to you. 'Nah I think we should start with lost at 17' one of the boys says, you look back and see 3 boys but as soon as you look, one of the boys with blond hair looks you right in the eyes and starts to stand up, you look back forward hoping he won't come over. 'Sorry if we disturbed you, I'm max' the blonde boy said while reaching out his hand.

Joey: you were on your way out to your friends house when you saw this brunette guy kneeling next to the fence of your neighbours house he was calling out to something when he spotted you 'excuse me!' 'Excuse me sorry can you help me?' He said when he ran over to you 'my cat ran into your neighbours front yard and I can't get her out, would you mind helping me by any chance?'. I knew my neighbours pretty well so I just waltzed on in and grabbed the cat with ease and handed her to the boy 'thankyou so much! I'm Joey by the way, and this is Tammy we live 3 doors down, the house with the orange door'.

Seb: you were walking home from work when you heard some heckling coming from up ahead, you looked around as you approached a group of boys cheering on one of their friends who was trying to climb up a telephone pole. 'What the fuck is he doing' you said to the boys, they just shrugged and kept yelling. He was halfway up and wasn't going to get any further so he slid down and as he got to the bottom his eyes met yours and he smiled,'who's this? A fan of my athletic skill?' He laughed 'I'm Seb' he said.

Cole: you where out in town doing a bit of thrifting looking for some good pics when you decide to go to goodwill. When you walk in you hear a bit of commotion coming from the dressing room and head over there to see a blonde boy laughing so hard he was almost crying, when you draw your eyes to where he was looking you see a green haired boy dressed in a snoopy shirt that was obviously meant for children below the age of 3 'this is a good look! You have to admit max it's a good look' the max boy just continued to laugh at what he said 'hey! Don't you think this is a good look' the boy comes over to you and gives you a turn 'maybe if you where 3' you say 'haha I'm cole' he says.
HOLY FUCK THAT TOOK SO LONG TO PUT OUT IM SO SORRY BUT I WANT TO DO MORE I LOVE IT LOVE YALL 💗💗💗