Part 3

"KYAAA!" I heard Galaxy yelp when Leo ran over and grabbed her wrist right before her head hit the floor and lifting her up without a struggle. She smiled at him as the light had streaks shining through the leaves in the tall trees. it was beautiful in here.

The flowers were in tons of colors and shades, Rose of a pure red, the huge trees seeming to reach the sky, the pathway of a light shade of green.

I looked at Galaxy who was blushing as Leo was slowly letting go of her waist, I heard Carter talking to someone about watching out or they would be made into fried Cat, which got a very colorful response. I looked over and he was talking to a short girl with long black hair that reached the back of her knees. her golden eyes gave a threating glare, she was wearing ripped leggings, black shirt with matching shorts that had a gun on them and army boots. there were two other people, one a tall male with two different colored eyes, that didn't seem as intense as the one Carter was yelling at, his pants were a dark blue and his shirt a dark gray, next to him there was a girl with short hair that went to her shoulders with bright gray eyes. Her silver hair reminded me of someone I used to know, it made me feel a bit sad thinking about her.

"Who's this?" the silver-haired girl looked at me, her eyes were the same as the person, her eyes widened a bit too as if she knew me.

"I'm Cecile" I told her, looking her in her gray eyes trying to find her story. She just frowned and turned to Galaxy.

"Why is she here" she asked, seeming to get mad. Galaxy gave her a look telling her they will talk about it later, the girl didn't listen. She turned to me. "Why are you here?" I nodded. understand why she would be suspicious.

"I ran away from the castle" I said, looking her in the eyes "Do you believe me?"

Her eyes widened, she nodded and went back to her normal don't care face.

Leo then hugged me "so she can stay?" He asked, Galaxy nodded. He smiled, but his twin kept staring at me with his bright eyes. He knew I was lying, and I knew I couldn't do anything to change that.