2

12/8

I just ran into the Satan twins. Well, technically their names are Mable and Dipper Gleeful. They think they're so great with their stupid psychic tent and stupid mansion. Their dad is directly related to the founder of Gravity Falls, so everyone loves them. They seem nice on TV, but I've had a few bad run ins with Dipper. One time, I walked behind him on the mini golf course while he was hitting, and he told me I ruined his shot. Another time, I was in front of him in line at a store, and he complained about me taking too long and glared at me. He is such a spoiled brat. I have to admit, he looks pretty dashing with his hair pulled back like that, but still! I just, ugh. Mabel on the other hand, I haven't met before. She just kinda creeps me out. Just the way she looks at me when I pass. Kind of a smile, but not like you mean it. Anyways, I was out in the woods and I sat in a tree reading the journal with a book covering it as disguise. Then I hear chattering. "We have to find it." I heard Mabel say. "It's around here somewhere okay, don't freak out." Dipper said. "Excuse me?! If we don't find it we will be out of business!" "No you will be out of business, I still have mine." "You're such a-" "a-a-aa no swearing." He taunted. She growled. They walked around a bit before I heard "See! It's right here Mabel." "Good, I was about to break your neck." Yikes. "Your so dramatic." "Says you." "Shut up." Then they walked away. What in the world were they talking about?