Immortal Love Story

This OS is written from Radha's perceptive

Today I woke up with that horrible dream- where Kanha leaves me... I know that it is going to happen because that is fate but the thought of  separation tears apart my soul . I took out my Kanha 's picture that Lalita made for me, to calm myself . God he is mesmerising every time I look at him, the curly black hair falling on his shoulder, the smile which would steal your heart from you, those eyes which helds so many emotions at the same time, his face as radiant as 1000 suns just perfect...and just like that I got lost in his dreams and tears started to roll down my cheek.

Radha's Maa shouts for Radha,"Radha!Radha!" But Radha was so emersed in Kanha she didn't hear her

"Radha!", Maa called me marching into my room. I wiped away my tears closed his picture."what happened Maa", I said. Radha's Maa replied,"I've been shouting your name for the past 10 minutes what were you doing exactly? Never mind I'm going out for a while finish all the household work ok beti?" This was my chance of distracting myself from him. I agreed to do the chores. As soon as I started doing work that nakhat Kanha started playing flute. He knew no matter what I couldn't resist it I hated being so hopeless. But today his tune had a sad note to it as if he was saying goodbye to everyone...

I ran out of the house leaving everything, my hair was a mess but I couldn't stop myself, I just knew it was now or never. People were glaring at me they tried to call me stop me but I ignored all of them and focused on meeting Kanha. I reached there, he was sitting on a rock playing his flute but today was different a drop of tear rolled down from his left cheek and I knew it was time. I went near him sat at his feet buried my head into his lap and started crying...

He lifted my chin up and smiled with moist eyes and said,"Radhe,it is time for me to leave". "I know, can't I come with you and stay by your side forever?", I replied with a heavy heart even though I knew it was not how things were supposed to go but I had to try.
"Radhe, I have to fulfil my purpose, my dharma, the world needs me",he explained.  "Fine if you can't take me with you then you have to give me a promise," I said extending my hand in front of him. Even without considering he placed his hand on mine and said,"I promise". I was so surprised with his trust in me and I knew what I had to ask,"I want to see you when I breathe my last". He kissed me on my forehead and said ,"I'll be there. Radhe we are not two separate people but we are one soul in two different bodies no matter where I go Radha will be my soul. We might not be able to meet in others eyes but we are and will be one forever", I hugged him took his blessing and prepared myself for saying goodbye. I wanted him to stay but I can't do injustice to Mayi and Baba who have spent such horrible days in the prison, I can't be an obstacle in establishing Dharma. We had to make sacrifice for the greater good and complete our avatar duties...

Hi guys it is my first story on Kanha. Did you like it any suggestions to improve my writing? Please do tell me through coments and support me by voting
Thank you love you ❤😙