The Divine Union

Jai  jai jai giriraj kishori
Jai mahesh mukh chandra chakori...

Radha and all the gopis sang this song with total dedication having only one wish in their heart and mind. Gopis, with their devotion towards Goddess Parvati impressed her and Goddess agreed to grant them a boon.

Radha- Mata, we have only one desire that is to become one with the Infallible, the one who is epitome of love. We want to obtain him.

Goddess- Radha, you are the soul of Krishna. You are present here as the rest of the gopis as well. I give you the boon that from today three months later on the night of full moon you and all the gopis will become one with your beloved.

Thus bowing down to the Goddess the long wait began...

Every day they burned in the fire of separation. Every night went sleepless. Every morsel of food didn't seem to digest. This span of three months seemed like eternity. Their intrest in daily chores seemed to disappear. All they wished for was to see him. Life for them seemed meaningless without him. The air that they breathed in felt like poison to them. Such was their wait...

Finally when the day arrived...
Krishna started to play his enchanting flute. The gopis left all their work in the middle. Without thinking about their attire, they ran towards the soul bounding sound. Radha and all the gopis came carrying only one emotion in their heart and soul, it was pure love and surrender towards him. The entire universe witnessed their union. For gopis and Radha nothing existed except him and them. All the upsaras, devas, gandharvas rejoiced as the warmth of love spread across the universe...

This was the uninion of jeevatma and parmatma. It was a symbol of endless, immortal love. It explains the true meaning of love. Love is the bonding of two souls it is more than physical embrace. The one who dedicate and surrender to him with pure love is sure to be accepted by him...

Hello! Happy valentines day. I hope you liked this chapter. Do vote and comment they mean a lot to me. May you and your loved ones have a wonderful life ahead of you

Thank you ❤