My past

Little Anastasia full with hopes and dreams sadly crushed by her father. My mother passed away when I was 10, my dad couldn't help but drink his sorrows. My mom was the best! She was absolutely gorgeous an incredible person, so it was hard when we founded out she had breast cancer then later died from it. My father was a definition of a man, he was a gentleman, strong, smart, everything you would want as a father but it didn't last long. I like to think my past makes me stronger but it's hard to be strong when you're dad beats you. I'm 17 now, and let's just say I'm not the little girl I was. I look like that punk that no one wants their kid around. I ride a motorcycle and I wear a leather jacket and boots, I have long black hair and I have 3 tattoo I'm cool you'd  say. I want to make something clear. I DON'T get swept off my feet or fall In love. Today is the first day back to school since winter break. I'm not a big fan of school but I go because I have nothing better to do. I head Into school I walk towards my to friends. Phoenix and Jamaica they were talking about some the new guy at our school. "He's soo cute, I heard he's a wrestler and football player! Phoenix said". She was kind of boy crazy you'd say, but I love her to death. "Jamaica said" His name is Grey wheeler, he's in our grade, then she went on to say that he's 6'1 and a full on dreamboat. My friends goes crazy every time there's a new kid so I'm not shocked that their already know almost everything about him. The bell rang so this means Art class, I don't hate art I have a good grade and I like drawing it's fun for me. I was of course five minutes late I walk in and go to my seat, put my ear buds in and start drawing. It's 3rd period I walk to my Math class I towards back and  notice a new face I guess it's that Grey dude. Man" I thought noticing he's sitting in the desk right next to mine, great I hope pretty boy doesn't think he can talk to me. I walk over to my desk by the window I look over to see Grey looking at me, he is good looking not going to lie. He sticks his hand out and said Hi I'm Grey Wheeler." I know who you are" then turn towards the front of the classroom. I didn't mean to seem like a bitch but it took me years to get the respect I have at this school and pretty boy not going to ruin that!