A look into our past!

Ayumi's POV
In all of the time i had known Isshiki-senpai he had never not included me in anything from me. I went to the same clubs as him,the same school and every day we would walk home together in rain or shine. We never left each other.

I guess i should explain how we met as it will be important later in our story. We met when Isshiki was sent to our clan (the Kinokuni's) to further develop his culinary skills. As a result he grew up with me and my twin sister. Though Nene became increasingly frustrated with Satoshi when she noticed,that he was able to match her in skill in nearly everything that she was trained to do in a short period of time. I grew to admire and befriend him.
We spent nearly all of our time together which resulted in me getting a crush on him. Though he had other friends which made me jealous i learned to accept it.

We became the closest of friends having essentially grown up together. When our parents suggested going to Tōtsuki we were ecstatic and took the offer knowing we would be there together. Though i call him senpai we're the same age im just younger by three months. We started in the middle school section dominating our way through our time there.

While in our middle school days i grew close to Shinomiya-Senpai or Kojirō-Nii as he let me call him. He was always there for me and was my rock. I also grew a crush on him though as time went on and i became older it faded but i will still always love him.

Aswell as the fact both me and Isshiki grew close to all of the Alumni and they became our friends and helped us learn and grow!
All of this will he useful information in future

And that's our story so far.

AN// thank you so much for reading. The next chapter will be introducing Shinomiya-Senpai