Chapter 6

Tiffany pov.

Once I finished up I turned around. I seen that everyone was looking at me and froze. They went back to eating and Operator stood. He came in here with his plate and washed it. I dried it and put it away. Soon enough everyone else finished and we took the plates. We washed all of them and dried them. We put them away and seen that it was time to sleep. Everyone said night and I went to my room. I cleaned it up and grabbed my laundry. I walked out and went to the laundry room. I started to do my laundry and walked upstairs. I washed my windows and dusted. I finished up my room and went to get my laundry. I folded and put them on hangers and went to my room. I put them away and sat down. I didn't feel tired and heard faint sobs. I stood up and walked to where the sobs were coming from. I got to Jeff's room and seen him looking out the window sobing. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He flinched and looked at me.

Tiffany: You miss them don't you?

He nodded. I sat down and pulled him in a hug. He cried in my hoodie and I rubbed his back. He fell silent and I layed him down. I walked to the door and walked out. I closed it quietly and jumped when I seen Operator. He smiled at me and I sighed.

Tiffany: Don't pop out of nowhere.
Operator: I figured you would be awake though.

I sighed and we heard tiny footsteps. We looked at each other and walked towards the sound. We seen the three munchkins walking to my room and sighed.

Operator: You three should be asleep.

They jumped and looked at us. We crouched down and they ran over. They had tears stained faces and we picked them up. We went to their room and lied them down. We sat down and looked at them.

Operator: What made you guys wake up?
Sally: Nightmare of what Zalgo did.

We sighed and smiled at them.

Tiffany: He's not going to hurt you anymore if I'm here. You guys are family to all of us here and we will protect you.
Operator: All of us care for each other even if we don't show it. We may have our differences but that's what makes you special. We may be killers but we still have hearts.
Tiffany: If someone yells at you it doesn't mean that they don't care for you. They just might be mad at you for something. Everyone here loves and will do anything to protect you even if it's risking their life.
Operator: Toby and Tiffany showed that they cared for you when they tried to battle Zalgo.

I took off my hoodie and shirt and they gasped.

Tiffany: These are the proof that people care. Everyone was worried about you guys but we're trying to figure out how to get you guys here safely. Toby and I didn't think but ended up getting you home safe.
Operator: Everyone here's loves you like family and we will do anything to protect you and others.

By the time we finished talking the three were in tears. We pulled them into a hug and they cried. We hushed them and they fell asleep. We detached them from us and lied them down. I put my shirt and hoodie on and we got up. We walked out of the room and closed the door. We turned around and froze. All of the other proxies were smirking at us and we sighed.

Tiffany: Oh don't even start. You would of done the same thing.
Dallas: True. Tommorow is chore day.
Tiffany: I already did my chores. Come on let's get started.

They nodded and we started. We finished everything and did the others chores. We seen we had a few hours of rest and slept. I woke up and stretched. The others woke up and we went downstairs. We started on breakfast and smiled.

Tiffany: I'm going to go find someone today and hopefully I won't get smacked for it later.
Masky: Who are you going to kidnap?
Tiffany: Jeff's brother.