Finding💕

I got his first message when i was with my ex. My ex was honestly nothing. He treated me like shit and put me down all the time. He made me cry 24/7 and i rarely ever smiled around him. Well when Zane first messaged me i messaged him back and i remember saying "I have a boyfriend" and after that we never talked. I regret not talking to him then but i can't go back. After my ex and I broke up i was as single as a pringle. Honestly between us, i acted like a huge whore. I talked to so many guys at once and i guess i made dates with them, i don't even remember who all i talked too. Anyways, Halloween came around. My mom, brother and I went trick or treating with my sisters best friend. The first house we went to i will remember because there were 2 guys, one was a red head, i wouldn't look neither of them in the eyes cause i thought i was ugly, but anyways. This red head kid threw a piece of candy in my bag and after he threw it i looked up amd started to walk away. Well as we all walk away we get about a block away from that house. My sisters bestfriend, Elizabeth, knows I'm single and trying to find someone, as we're walking she says, "What about that Zane kid?" And i'm standing there thinking like, that name sounds so familiar, so all of a sudden it hit me and i was like, "Oh! This kid!?" I bring up his instagram and show her and she says, "Yeah him, he's a pretty good kid at least to me, he was the first house we went too." And right then and there i was like holy shit no way. So I'm like he's cute I'll message him but he's probably already talking to someone or he's just gonna want me to fuck or something but i took the chance and i messaged him on insta and i said, "Hey i saw you tonight".