3. Something surprising

In the morning I got on the bus. I saw Isabelle there too (like always). She looked at me smiling? I looked back smiling also. When we got off the bus she looked at me and she kept walking closer to me. With Avery. They were both smiling? I stooped so Isabelle could come to me. She said "I like you" and she blushed and walked away, with a smile on her face.

——————We got to school—————

We both went into class and she kept looking at me. So did Avery. I wanted to tell Micheal. So I did. "Micheal guess what" "What?" He replied. "Your sister likes me" I said. "Really I always thought she liked that new guy that came to the school?" He replied. "Well I guess she doesn't"I said. "Well good for you" He replied kinda laughing.
———————-After Lunch——————

Only Avery and Micheal knew about that Isabelle liked me. But Micheal knew that I liked Isabelle. I asked Micheal "Can you tell Isabelle that I like her?" "Ya Sure" he replied. I said "thanks" and then the lunch period was over. 

——————A little after lunch—————

I saw Micheal and Isabelle talking to each other on the other side of the hall way. I think that's when Micheal told Isabelle that I liked her. She kept looking at me and smiling. I did to. She walked over to me and said "I really don't believe that you like me" laughing a little. "Ya I do" I replied. Then we started to both blush.