The Truth

REVIEW: It's your first day in LA. You arrived at your new appointment an hour late where to your dismay two guys you saw at the airport also live. Your aunt has left you to work things out with them, and they have just asked what brought you to LA. Will you choose to lie or tell the truth? How will they react?

---

"Not that we don't want you to be here or anything, just curious." Ethan adds.

You laugh. "Well, my dream is to become an actress. And I just turned 18 and I finally convinced my parents that I am responsible enough to do this. So here I am." 

"An actress, huh?" Grayson asks. "What got you interested in that?"

"Well, as a little girl I would write plays with my brother. I guess nothing got me interested in it. It just has always been that way." You shrug.

"And where is your brother now?" Ethan queries. 

"He's...dead." You sit down. 

"Oh. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." Ethan apologizes.

"It's okay. You were curious. It was years ago, anyway." You make eye contact with him but he looks away.

"Sooo, since you haven't seen much of LA, maybe we can take you on a Dolan Twin Tour?" Grayson suggests. 

"Yeah, actually, I'd like that." You get up and smile weakly. "But, what about my aunt?"

"She wants us to bond, right? I'm sure she'll understand." Grayson says.

"Yeah, I guess so." You agree.

"Good." Ethan smiles and grabs your hand. "I'll lead the way."

"Isn't it 'Dolan Twin Tour'? Not 'Ethan Dolan Tour'?" You laugh. 

"I'm more fun than Grayson." He smirks.

"Hey, no you're not!" Grayson pouts. 

Ethan holds your hand all the way until you get to the lobby and then gives it a squeeze before letting go. When he asks where you want to go, you remind him that you've never been here before and he laughs.

"Okay, guess we'll just surprise ya!" He smiles.

"We should take her to the beach first!" Grayson suggests. 

"I like your thinking, brother." Ethan accepts the suggestion.

"I didn't even bring a swimsuit." You say aloud as you realize it.

"Well, we're not going swimming today anyhow. But we know a few good swimsuit stores. Maybe that will be the next destination after we go to the beach." Ethan says. 

"How far from here is it?" You ask.

"Half an hour if you walk. Which is why we're not walking." Grayson grins as you come upon a beautiful ford bronco.

"I got this for him, ya know." Ethan brags.

"Yeah, yeah." Grayson rolls his eyes as he opens the door for you.

"HEY! I usually get shotgun." Ethan complains.

"Well today we have a special guest, so I think you should sit in the back."

"Fineee." Ethan whines.

"Off to the beach we go!" Grayson exclaims.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thank you for reading! Please vote for this chapter and comment what you thought! Hope you enjoyed :)