Cell Mates (A ChrisFlo Fanfic)

"Hey, Big Booty, why are you in here for?" Carton the Warden asked Carlo.
"I stole chocolate..." Carlo said as he looked at the cold stone floor.
Carton chuckled slightly at his reason. "And I assume you were with him?" He called out to Chris nodded his head, smiling. After Carton interrogated Chris and Carlo, he glanced over to the other cell to make sure Garlian was in there. When their eyes met, Garlian winked at Carton. "Well I'm going to take Garlian to... Uhh... The showers!" Carton told the two men in front of him, covering up his real plans.
Carton let Garlian out of his cell and lead him down the hall. They entered the Warden's office and locked the door behind them. The click of the lock echoed around the cells.
Carlo was slightly excited about sharing a cell with Chris. He always liked hanging around Chris, but when he did at night, he usually developed a slight 'problem' between his legs.
Meanwhile, Chris was having the same thoughts. As the sun set, he looked over to Carlo and felt his 'problem' grow. He blushed when Carlo moved to sit next to Chris. He let his eyes wander for a few minutes. He stole quick glances at Carlo when he wasn't looking. Chris noticed something about Carlo; he had the same problem.
Carlo began to doze off, resting his head on Chris's shoulder. Chris blushed as Carlo's arm dropped limply onto his lap. They sat in silence together, listening to each other breathe.
Carlo had already noticed Chris' bulge before, and slowly moved his hand towards it. Carlo began to rub Chris' problem. Chris' eyes flew open and moaned at Carlo's touch. Carlo smiled and rubbed harder.
"C-Carlo! Faster!" Chris moaned. Carlo decided to take it a step further and unzipped Chris' jeans and slipped his hand into his boxers. Chris bucked his hips from pleasure and moaned. Chris suddenly pushed Carlo onto the stone floor and kissed him deeply. Carlo blushed as he did and wrapped his arms around Chris' neck. Chris blushed as Carlo tugged on his lip gently with his teeth. Chris pushed his tongue into Carlo, exploring his mouth. Their tongues danced playfully for dominance. Chris ran his fingers through Carlo's dark hair. The two moaned as they felt their bulges grow.
They broke away for air with a thick strand of saliva connected to their lips. Chris tore off Carlo's shirt quickly and licked Carlo's collarbone. Carlo craned his neck and moaned. Chris moved down and sucked on Carlo's nipple and rubbed the other. Carlo screamed in pleasure, grabbing Chris' hair tightly.
Carlo suddenly pulled off Chris' shirt and flipped them over. Chris flinched as he felt the cold stone floor against his bare back. Carlo straddled his weight and leaned down to suck on Chris' nipple. Moving down, Carlo quickly stripped Chris and eyed him. Chris' member throbbed with anticipation as Carlo stroked it.
"Carlo, please! I need you!" Chris begged.
Carlo smiled and took Chris' member into his mouth. Chris moaned as Carlo sucked harder. Chris could feel himself nearing his climax soon. Suddenly, Carlo pulled away. Chris was disappointed until he noticed Carlo was taking off his jeans. Chris reached up and tore of Carlo's boxers to reveal Carlo's large member. He grabbed Carlo's erection and sucked on it. Carlo let out an anticipated moan as he let Chris play with him.
After a few minutes more, Chris slid a finger into Carlo's entrance. Realizing he was capable of more, Chris worked another finger in, followed by another. Carlo started to scream, but Chris wanted to test him. Sure enough, Chris easily worked in another finger. Carlo moaned as Chris loosened him with 4 of his fingers.
Chris pulled out his fingers and pulled Carlo onto all-fours. He positioned himself and pushed in.
"Chris! I-it hurts!" Carlo screamed in pain as he felt Chris inside of him. Chris pushed in and out slowly. Carlo winced in pain as Chris sped up. He grabbed Carlo's waist and thrusted harder. Carlo's arms gave out as he crashed onto the floor.
"Carlo! I-I'm about to... Unghhh!!!" Chris moaned as he felt himself nearing his climax.
"Chris please! Faster!!" Carlo moaned.
Chris climaxed into Carlo. They moaned simultaneously. Carlo's eyes rolled back as he felt Chris' seed flow inside of him. Chris slowed down as his seed dribbled out of Carlo's entrance. After pulling out of Carlo, he grabbed Carlo's member and licked Carlo's semen that was spilling out. Carlo moaned and dug his fingers in Chris' dark hair.
slowly, Chris crawled on top of Carlo and passionately kissed him. Carlo bit Chris' lip gently, asking for an entrance. Chris let him through as Carlo explored his mouth. They kissed for what seemed like forever. When they pulled away, they stared into each other's eyes.
Chris pushed away a loose strand of hair from Carlo's face. "Carlo, Why are you so adorable?"
Carlo blushed and reached for his boxers, not breaking their eye contact. "I don't know... I guess I'm just irresistible," he winked.
before he could ship his boxers back on, Chris stopped him. He flipped Carlo again and pushed back in, spooning him gently. Carlo moaned as he felt Chris' full size inside of him. Chris yawned and nibbled on Carlo's ear, slowly falling asleep; only to be found in the morning by a very surprised warden, who also had a long night.