OHSHC- fan fic

IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ AN INTRO OR CHARACTER INTRODUCTIONS THEN SKIP TO THE NEXT PAGE!!

Hey guys! So if you can't tell by my username, I am a pretty big Otaku! And well.... I've Been debating over this for a while now but finally I've come up with what I'm going to do!

So basically me and my friend Role play over text everyday, and almost a month ago we finished an Ouran High School Host Club one, the only thing is we added our own characters!

So I'd like to introduce the OHSHC FAN FICTION BY HAILEE AND HANNAH!!! XD. next are character intro's.

Yui Sakura:

A bubbly, pink haired, cute girl who is the sweetest thing you'll ever meet! although her body proportions may insist that she's way older than twenty-five, she's sixteen.(by body proportions I don't means she's tall, she's the size of an average 16 yet old girl, and she slender.. I hope you get the picture now)

Little bit of background:

She's Haruhi's cousin and her father JUST ran into money, she now goes to Ouran and is in the same class as her cousin.

Mira ?????:

A red haired, sweet, sexay thang! She's the nicest kid in town! Until you get on her bad side. Once again her body proportions are big, but only a little bigger than Yui's.

Bit o' backstory:

her step father got her into ouran about the same time as Yui. ( that's about all I can reveal for now)

ALRIGHT!! now go tot the next page to start the story! XD SEE YA THERE!!