Chapter 1

*3rd person*

Yui runs down the hallway to music room #3, her skirt flying in the air so that her panties show. "HARUHI!!!!!" she yells slamming open the door.. (is that possible? Idk lol)

"Sorry dear we're closed." A tall blonde haired boy says coming up to Yui, but Haruhi, a small boy-ish haired brunette , pushes past.

"I thought I told you! No short skirts!" She scolds Yui.

"I know! I'm just getting curvier everyday!! help!!" Yui pleads.

"Like she would know!" Two orange haired boy snickered in the background.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP ALREADY!" Haruhi yells and the two.

"It's not our fault you're flat as a board." the two boys say.

"Mm? Haru-chan? Are these the 'idiots' you always tell me about?" Yui asks making a cutesy questioning look and looking at all the strange characters.

Rubbing her temples Haruhi says, "yes, unfortunately."

"So you've talk about us ey?" the two orange haired boys come up to the two girls.

"No my father does." haruhi says.

"Are these the twins? Hika-hikaru? and kaoru? Right?" yui says squinting her eyes a bit.

The twins smirk at eachother.

"Hey girl? wanna play a game?" they say in unison.

"Sure!" yui says grinning, she loves games.

"It's called witch one is Hikaru game!" The boys says once again in unison.

"Hikaru. Kaoru." yui says pointing to the correct boys. The twins stood astonished by this, she had only met them about two minute ago, and she already knows the difference between them?

"You're alot more like Haruhi, than we thought." They say still confused. "Of course she IS my cousin." Haruhi says is a 'matter o fact' tone.

" Uhm.. excuse me, but do you guys know where the library is?" A tall red haired girl asks at the door.

"Oh Yes! Would you like me to show you where?" Yui says extatic for the change to help someone. "Yes, that would be nice!" The girl says and they were off. A tall man got up from a table he was siting at and left the room.

"Where is he going?" haruhi asks, everyone in the room just shrugs.

*library*

"Well I have to pay a fine so... I'll see ya around!" Yui says running off to the front desk, a few minutes later she leaves the library.

"Wait!" The girl says.

"Mm?" Yui says turning around.

"Well.. It's just that... I don't have any friends and..... I noticed you're in my class..." The girl trails.

"So... You wanna be my friend!?" Yui says holding out her hand, she doesn't really have many friends... More like admirers.

"Oh! Yeah!" The girl says taking yui's hand. "I'm Mira by the way."

"Yui" she smiles and they walk off together.

*later that day in the courtyard*

"Hey? You wanna play kick the can!?" Yui says breaking the awkward silence between her and Mira.

"You know that game!?" Mira says astonished by the question.

"Yeah, me and my cousin play it all the time! Well... Used to..." Yui says getting a bit sad but then perking up. "I'll go get a can Kay?" She says running to get a can from inside the school.

While running to a vending machine she runs into a tall dark figure. "S-sorry!" She says, the figure walks into the light, and a boy with dark hair and glasses is shown. "Oh no it's quite alright!" He says.

Yui puts some coins into the machine and gets her can.

"Yui..... Sakura. Correct." The boy says, Yui turned around surprised by what he said.

"Yes, uhm how do you know?"

"I'm Kyoya Ootori, we have music class together."

"Oh yeah, middle if the room next to tom... Right?"

"Yep."

A

After minutes of talking Yui goes back to Mira out in the courtyard.

"Well... That's was longer than expected.." Mira says getting up.

"Yeah... Sorry I ran into someone and I got a little carried away..." Yui says rubbing the back of her neck. After a while of playing Kick the can a couple of guys show up and start pushing Yui around, Mira runs for help from Haruhi and the other boys.

One of the guys pushes Yui into the pond.

"AHH!" Yui screams, her bra is shown from under her wet clothes.

"Oh looks like we got a sexy one!" Another guy says comming up behind the main guy.

"You see we can tell a lot from a girls underwear." The main guy says leaning down close to Yui's face.

"Why don't you leave her alone!?" Hikaru and Kaoru say together, and ultimately the guys got their butts kicked.

"Are you okay princess?" A tall blonde comes up and asked the now toweled Yui.

"Uhm... Yes, Tamaki." Yui says hesitantly.

"Oh! You know my name!" Tamaki smiles, and Yui smiles back.

"I'm glad you're fine!" Mira says glomping Yui.

"Yeah." Yui smiles at her friend "Today... Was weird.."

A/N

Hey sorry about this chapter it kinda sucked but next chap there will be major Drama Kay? See ya!

- You're fanfic writer Haii