TV Show Review #1: Grimm

Really I only have one thing to say about this one:

THIS SHOW IS SATAN

ok that's all.

~~~~~

Jk actual review time! Do you like shows about monsters? Magic? Angst that gets to be too much that you just want to find the director and throw him off a cliff? And finally: do you like binge watching?

If any of the above apply to you than you are going to love Grimm! This show is based on the Grimm Fairy Tales but the give it a modern twist. Here's the bio on the first season for those of you who've never heard of this plus I have included a trailer for the first season so go check that out ^:

Homicide investigator Nick Burkhardt of the Portland Police Department learns he is descended from a line of guardians known as Grimms, charged with keeping balance between humanity and the Wesen, or mythological creatures of the world (Wesen is the German word for being or creature). Throughout the series, he must battle against an assortment of dangerous creatures, with help from his Wesen friend, Monroe, and his partner, Detective Hank Griffin.

I honestly just love this show. It's currently ruining my life but the best books/movies/shows do! Warning to all of you though, this show is NOT for the weak of heart. There is quite a bit of gore scenes but if you can handle those you are good to go! The first episode it a bit rocky, keep in mind that you are going to be confused but it will all be explained. You just need to give it a shot!

This show digs it's claws into you and won't let you go. If you do find yourself hooked on Grimm you better hope you have a lot of free time! The show has 6 seasons (I'm almost done w season 4 halp) each season has 22 episodes and the run time for each episode is 45 minutes. I know what you're thinking: 'good god that's long! Don't they run out of ideas?' The answer to that question is a big ol nope! The show never gets old, you never get bored with it! When you think it's getting a little redundant they add a new plot twist that will blow your mind. The only thing that may stop you from watching it is if you throw your remote into your TV from anger cause: WHY DID THAT HAVE TO HAPPEN?! Guilty ✋ (it was an empty water bottle).

So if you haven't seen it or know about I highly suggest you check out the first few episodes. I think it's on Netflix, but I know for sure it's on Amazon Prime (for freeeeee!).

If you have seen it and ever want to fangirl/boy please shoot me a message I'm pretty sure my family is tired of me complaining and ranting. (Yah they're hooked on it too)

So that's all I've got for Grimm. Great show, very entertaining and it will never bore you! Love it to bits I'm sure I will be posting a farewell chapter once I finish it. RIP

Thank y'all for reading! Should I do a separate book for my reviews?