Go Ahead And Smash It On The Floor (23)

Adele's POV

"And that's how my lamp broke." I rolled my eyes.

We were talking about the time that Ash and Kolton were watching a movie and when Kolton went downstairs to get snacks, Angelo drug him into the livingroom to wrestle and decided to jump off the couch and onto Kolton causing the both of them to fall and knock over my lamp.

Ash nodded, "And he made Kolton drop all my snacks." She jokingly pouted as Kolton walked in chuckling.

"Yeah and then he sat on me, eating the snacks off the floor," Kolton chuckled sitting next to Ash. I bursted out laughing imagining Ash's reaction when Kolton came back without any snacks.

"I didn't even care about your lamp or the fact that Angelo tackled Kolton. All I cared about was my snacks." Ash stated in a tone of disappointment thinking about never getting her snacks.

"Good girl," I chuckled.

"What so am I dog now?" I nodded chuckling.

As we all sat around talking, someone brought up all the big pranks that were pulled over the last year or so. They all have ended up becoming reality. Ash actually got pregnant, Simon and I cheated on each other, and Ash got drunk. It seems as if all the pranks our family pulls are cursed and I just don't understand.

Why does it seem like it's only my family that this happens too, why can't we ever get a break and all just be happy for once.

Why can't we just have a normal life, for once.

Ash's POV

Laura disappeared a few minutes ago and mum didn't trust her knowing that both of our cakes are in the kitchen, so she told me to go check on her. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Laura by both of the cakes and she instantly froze.

I walked over to where the cupcakes were and picked one up, walking over to her and smashing it on her head for trying to snoop at the color of the cakes. Seconds later mum walked in and saw Lau with a cupcake on her head then looked at me, "that's my girl!" She laughed high fiving me and then drug Laura out of the kitchen.

"So how many siblings am I having?" I jokingly asked mum.

"Well I hope it's twins so then it's 3 babies that I can put on you and wake you up." She chuckled rubbing her stomach and pulled dad into the kitchen so we could announce the genders.

Just as I turned around to go stand by Kolton, Laura ran over and pushed him out of the way and shoved her hands into my cake, revealing the blue colored cake hidden by all the icing. My mouth dropped as she licked the blue cake off her hands with a smirk on her face.

While everyone clapped and congratulated Kolton and I, mum walked over and smacked Laura upside the head. Laura then eyed up mums cake and then looked at me and smirked mouthing 'your next' to mum although she wasn't paying any attention.

As she tried running to mum's cake, Peter tried stopping her but she smashed a cupcake in his face but then Kolton ran in front of her so that she couldn't grab it.

I could tell mum gave up on wanting to cut the cake with dad because she didn't stop Laura from walking over to the cake. Laura then picked up the cake and started walking towards me with a smirk on her face.