Chapter 4

A/N I don't own rise of the guardian, I own my OC and meep

I slowly started to wake up, opening my eyes, but to close them again because of the extremely bright light, wait light? I opened my eyes again letting them adjust to the light and take in my surroundings. What I saw was well surprising and weird. I was in a place with lots of bigger eggs than Meep and different colors. Standing up, I started to walk around finding a little pond and looked into it to see many little fish. I looked at my reflection, and wait what!

"I have ears!" I yelled

I brought my hand to where I should have human ears but was met with soft fuzzy bunny ears. Looking back at my reflection I stared at my ears, my new ears where a pale blue and white marks that look like ovals with a smaller oval in the center. I thought how am I going to go around with blue fuzzy bunny ears.

"Oi who are ya?", a voice asked

Startled I turned around to be met by a big blue kangaroo, shocked I didn't answer.

"Uhh, you okay mate?" said the kangaroo

"Uhh", was my lame answer

When some of my senses came back, I took in his appearance and noticed he looks just like the person I drew from my dream. Trying to remember what his name was, I didn't see the flash of recognition on his face. Then I remember his name.

"Bunnymund?", I muttered

"Oh ya know my name." said Bunnymund

"You can call me Bunny if ya like."

"Okay." I said. "Uhh do you know where I am, by chance."

"Ya.", said Bunny.

"Oh okay."

"Here let me show ya around, I'll explain where ya are." said Bunny.

"Alright." I said

"Oh by the way what's ya name?" asked Bunny

"Uhh oh, my name is Jojo, Jojo Frost."

Bunnymund started walking around guiding me to a different pond with what looks like pink paint. I looked around and saw other ponds with different colors like blue, purple, greens and yellow.

"This is the egg base painting station." said Bunny.

"Cool." I breathed.

I watched as droves of unpainted eggs jumped into the ponds. It was amazing. Plants wrapped their vines around each egg taking them out of the painting ponds. 

Me and Bunny walked a bit more, he introduced me to three giant rock eggs. Then he showed me how to paint some eggs, showing me simply brush strokes and what kind of paint was for each color egg.

I was just about done with my pattern when a loud shout was heard,

"Hey Bunny!"

"What!" yelled Bunny.

"Where are you?" the person yelled.

Who is this person, sounds like a boy, I thought.

"Over here, mate." Bunny shouted in answer.

I looked up from now finished egg, seeing a teenage boy with white hair, very blue eyes and wearing a dark blue hoodie with brown ripped pants, walking past one of the giant eggs. Meeting eyes with the boy, I remember seeing this boy in the drawing I did with Bunnymund but what was his name. The boy stopped dead in his tracks staring at me. I looked at Bunnymund to see him concentrating on painting the egg he had in his paw with a paintbrush in the other.

"Jojo?" The boy breathed/asked.

I looked back at the boy hearing him say my name. Very confused on how he knew my name, I nodded.

After the boy saw my nod, I caught a glimmer of unshed tears in his blue eyes, then he jumped/flew towards me knocking me over with him bear hugging me to death, which made bunny jump up startled.

"Yoi, mate!" Bunny exclaimed

"Don't squeeze her to death!"

"But I haven't seen her since she was three!" yelled/balled the boy.

Stunned from the tackle and on the ground with a still hugging boy, the name of said boy came to me. Jack, Jack Frost.