||CHAPTER 10||

You and Izuku currently walking home in silence as Izuku adjusting his bag. You glance at him, seeing his face looks so down, you give him small  pat on his back, he looks at you as you give him small smile. He smile a bit before looks down with frown.

Suddenly.

"HEY! Good for nothing!"  you both turn around, with you staring at him in deadpan.

"I..."

'Here we go again'

"Never asked for you to come help me! I didn't need to be saved, ok!? You got it?! I could take care of myself, Yeah!-"

And you start walk away, not wanting to hear some bullshit and A-kun is lazy to write those words. What a pathetic author.

Your (E/C) orbs caught a slight a drunk man in red hoodie, along with five others with different color.

"Let's go to Pachinko!" the man in red cheer

"Yeah!"

"Fcking Deku!"

You turn around to see Bakugo already walk away, also didn't want to see a sight of 6 drunk adults. (Get it?)

'What a strong-head'

You notice Izuku staring at Bakugo with sad smile, then he turn around ,reading his facial ,you say "hey, don't think you will give u-"

"I'M HEREEEEEE"

"YEEEEEEETTTT"

You both flinched while the author wheezing.

"ALL MIGHT?!" You both shouted

"What are you doing here?! You were surrounded by a horde of reporter earlier!" Izuku stare at him in shock, "agile" you mumble nonsense.

"I can avoid them if i want to! After all, i'm All Mi-COUGH

"Eeeekkk?!" you cringe at the sight, seeing a buff person to skinny one with coughing blood already made you cringe,  moreover normal person.

The situation become serious when All Might wiped his mouth, "I came to thankyou and make some correction, and i also have a proposal for you"  

You glance at Izuku who listen to him, then at skinny guy, "eh?"

"If you hadn't been there and if i didn't hear your personal story and you even told me that i had fake muscles! for all that, i must thank you"

Izuku glance at you as he made a small sad smile, he gulped before looking down, "don't from the beginning, it's entirely my fault! i disturbed you during your work, and i was relatively cheeky as i am quirkle-" that moment,you exchange glance with All Might as he nodded, then you pinched Izuku's cheek with one hand and two fingers, his eyes widen at the sudden move,"About that!!" All Might exclaimed as he stare at you then Izuku.

"Izuku, At that time no one could act" You smile, "You are the only one who could do it, you, a shy person and quirkless, and that really touched me" All Might continue. you let go your hand.

"Okay but then what? how does the story end up for the most of the people? it always concludeds with these words: "My body moved by itself!" Izuku start to shaking as he clutching  his chest, tears start to  appear, "some say that while being school. it's possible to determine the most people who will be part of the best ranked hero!"

A wind began to blow you three, but for some reason this wind is not ordinary, you seems to remember the past, and reading Izuku's mind. The past voices.

'for some reason... i remember what mom said to my brother... i remember her sobs in the past....i remember i am the only one who knows what he actually really wanted to hear...'

"This happened to you too,right?!"

"Yes!"

'everyone, stop saying those words to my beloved person, even mom.. please dont say that..what he really wanted is.....'

"You can become a hero"

dreams eventually become real

also i forgot to mention it...

this will be our story,the story of our journey to become the best of all heroes

Anyway, everyone? did ya already watch Avenger:infinity war? I want to watch the movie with Izuku, and mom. few days ago Izuku meet one of them Captain America and teamed with him  while me chose (F/Marvel heroes)

eh?

A-chan youre not supposed to be here? eh? you wanna come along?  but how? i mean- you cant you have school project- please dont look at me like that- No PUPPY EYES! by the way, you take 10 chapters to write one part right? how patethi-OW THAT'S HURT ! A-ANYWAY SEE YA!"