Chapter One (Killer Not Lover)

Ya know what? I'll make it a story then.

Miracle's POV

Change is scary. It can be useful sometimes but most of the times, it's scary.
Don't worry, I'm here for you.

"Chad, shut up please?" I asked as I looked behind but he was no where to be found. "What was I thinking? He's gone now. Out of my life. Out of my sight. But.. Not in my head." I said to myself as I grabbed a small printed picture of us. "That was years ago. When are you going to throw that?" I heard someone ask behind.

I swiftly turned around and saw Hannah looking at the picture too. "Never. 'That picture' is special to me. I may not see him again. And this is the only picture I have with only me and him." I answered. "You two never leave each other huh? I mean, in our group of friends, you two are the closest." Roxy said.

"You will not like the truth why we're so close." I said as I kept the picture back in my wallet. "Why? Is it because of the hat?" Roxy asked. I didn't mind her question and went straight to the airplane. "I guess this is a goodbye to home." Hannah said as she looked out of the window while pushing me back to see clearly.

"I'm the one who's sitting beside the window." I said while putting her back to her seat. "Chill, I just wanted to see the view." She said as she crossed her arms. I buckled her up and so did I. "We still haven't taken off and you already wanted to see the view?" I asked. "It's a beautiful field." She answered as she looked through her phone.

I will miss you. Thank you for the memories you gave to me. Thank you for the torture because you made me stronger. I'm sorry I had to leave. I will never forget you. You will always be by my side. I should've been there with you.
I already miss you.

I shook my head as I heard his voice again. I pulled out my headset and plugged it in my phone. I played 'End Of You And Me' and I felt my eyes were droopy so I slowly closed my eyes as I drifted my mind apart with the music. "Miracle, wake up." I heard an echoed voice. "Miracle, wake up." I heard it again.

I opened my eyes and saw Chad giving me a sweet smile. "Chad?" I asked as I tried to get up. "Yeah it's me." He answered as he helped me get up. "What's with the face? Not happy to see me?" He asked as he stroked my hair gently. I felt a warm tear stroll down my face as I felt his hand on my cheek. I held his hand and started to bawl.

"I missed you." I answered as I immediately hugged him tightly. I planted my face on his chest and I felt him hugging me back. "Ssh, stop crying now. I'm here with you now. Calm down. I'm here-- Miracle wake up!" He said while brushing my clothes off the dust. I wiped my tears and sniffed for the last time before finally getting back to my senses.

"What?" I asked as I let go his hand. "I'm here with you-- WAKE UP! MIRACLE!" He said again. I made a confused look and I felt my body falling. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes as I saw that I was back at the plane and I hear everyone screaming and panicking. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I yelled as I held Hannah's hand who was cold and she was grabbing my arm while crying.

"I GOT YOU!" I yelled before finally feeling everything crash into pieces and everything was black and pain was all over my body. Warmth was felt everywhere and I forced myself to wake up and so I did. "Argh." I groaned as I held my stomach which is bleeding so much.

I looked around and saw Hannah unconsious body on the ground. We crashed on the railway and I saw people bleeding, hurt and screaming. I forced myself to get up even though everything hurts. Nothing is revel to me or to anyone. I dragged Hannah away from the plane and I tried to shout for help but my throat was sore.