Chapter 9: The Truth

Crystal was released from the hospital three days later. In two weeks, she was going to be traveling to LA, to start the next six months of the show in the United States. She looked down at her still flat stomach, as she thought about how she was going to be explaining this to Mark. She closed her eyes, tears falling from her eyes.

She felt fingers wiping the tears from her face. She opened her eyes, seeing Mark in front of her. He was looking at her with concern. She swallowed hard, and she looked down, away from him. He put a finger under her chin, and made her look at him again.

"What's wrong?" he asked, kissing her forehead. She shook her head, and looked away. "Crystal, please tell me what's wrong."

How? How was she supposed to tell him that she practically ruined his career? She bit her lower lip. Mark clicked his tongue with his teeth, and she looked up at him. He moved in and kissed her softly.

"I could be like this with you all day," he said, nuzzling her neck.

"Stop," she said, moving back, feeling bad about this situation. He looked at her curiously, but he stepped back. "You don't know what the situation is. You don't know what happened."

"Crystal," he said, taking her shoulder into his hands. "I want to know what's going on." He looked at her with so much fear in his eyes. "Did you do something to hurt yourself again?"

"No," she said, shaking her head. "I won't ever do that again. I can't ever do it again."

Mark looked at her curiously. "Then what's happened?" She looked away. "Tell me, now!" he yelled losing his patience.

She jumped when he screamed at her, her eyes moving down to the ground. "I'm pregnant," she whispered, looking up at him.

"You...you're what?" he asked, a smile forming on his lips. "You're pregnant?"

He laughed, and he pulled her into his arms. He stood up, picked her up in his arms, and he twirled her around in a circle. When he stopped, he hugged her tight. She cried, the tears falling onto his shoulder.

"Why are you crying?" he asked, holding her at arm's length. "This is a good thing, a very, very good thing."

"No, not for you it isn't."

"Why not?" he asked, kissing her forehead. "I think it's the best news for me."

She looked up at him curiously. "Because what's going to happen when your fans find out? They aren't going to like it. What is going to happen when JYP finds out? He's not going to like it either." She shrugged. "I have basically ruined your career, because we slept together."

"First of all," he said, smiling, "it took both of us make this happen. Second of all, I love my fans, and they love me, but if they don't understand that I love this situation then that's their deal. They can figure it out on their own. Third of all, I don't care if JYP is going to be ok with this or not. He already knows how I feel, and that's all that matters, and if he's ok with it, fine, and if he isn't then fine."

"No, no," she said, shaking her head. "You have been in GOT7 for four years, and in the span of one night, I've put that in jeopardy. What do you think he's going to do when he finds out? He's not going to be happy, and the possibility that he's going to kick you out of the group is high."

"Get it through your head that you didn't mess this up," he said, his tone turning stern. "If he wants to kick me out of GOT7, then he's going to find that hard. We're like a family, and to the guys, our relationship is more important than fortune and fame. If he kicks me out of the group, which I don't want to happen, then I'll go home, and this won't be a problem."